Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Kimery Cemetery

                                                          
       
                               I've had a bad week so I've decided to start keeping track of the Galleries that I kill by having a Graveyard update. I will keep you posted as my enemies close their doors for good. Operation True Artists is in effect as of now. I plan on adding at least three more Galleries to this list in Hot Springs alone before 2012. Malvin Colon: The Executive Director of Mentor Disciple aka The Natural Light Gallery and Warholian Lineage Research Library begged me not only to make peace with them but also to be their Curator. After being stabbed in the back twice in 3 months before the doors have even opened I had to decline his most generous offer, but I will go on record now as saying that I will not forbid any of my Artists from participating. Joseph gets a get out of Jail free card this time because he is an old friend and until just recently he had never betrayed my trust... as for the rest of you who have crossed me I'm gonna let you know here and now that this Dutch Cherokee Arkansan Marine Warrior has got your number and I ain't goin anywhere. One advantage that one of my associates reminded me of earlier was that what you do is very expensive. What I do cost nothing and believe Me I know from first hand experience how difficult it is to even keep a Legitimate Gallery's doors open when you have really good Art and are actually able to sell some of it. I know because I was there. The Broom's Closet was an awesome Gallery and even though we sold Art and incense and other Wiccan/Satanic type stuff the lot payments were just too high and they had to relocate to another town. That was the last Art Gallery that I've had my own Art in and that was over five years. It broke my heart to see them go and their Commercial Gallery (that never asked me for a dime except when they sold my Art) was infinitely better than any of your Collectives will every be Star Gallery, Art Church, Legacy. So you all just go ahead and play your games and I'll play mine and we will just see who's still playing this time next year. I was angry before but after crying my eyes out all night over losing my place in Mentor Disciple as a Gallery Artist and Curator (and My old friend Joseph Sheridan: The Owner of Mentor Disciple) I have become Livid and I am going to remain that way until you are all finally made to feel my pain... and believe me it really hurts a lot.



Gallerie 801

Prodigious Art Ltd

Timothy's Fine Arts
                                                  
Wild Horse Gallery/Anderson Trading Post