Friday, August 12, 2011

Stabbed in The Back by one of Richard Gipe's Spys that I thought was my friend

                                           The Night before last Aaron called me informing me that his Grandmother had just died and that he needed me to be there for moral support. Yesterday afternoon we were drinking very heavily and gossiping about Art. Everything was pleasant between us until the conversation turned towards his good friend Richard Gipe then he almost immediately became extremely hostile. He even went as far as saying "Fuck The Artists!!! Who cares if They are ripping Artists off as long as their making money.". He then put his hands on me and started threatening me. I felt threatened so I grabbed him by his shoulders spun him around and choked him out. He apologized to me when he got up then about a half hour later he told me that the cops were on their way and that if I didn't leave right now that he would have me arrested for assault and battery. I told him that I would take my chances with the police before I drive drunk. The Officers were very polite and they called my Mom to come get me. I will add more about what we gossiped about later.