Sunday, August 28, 2011

Malvin Colon and Daniel Damascus Kimery discuss business prospects


                                                                                 








    • hey, how are you?
    • have you spoken to Joe?


























    • good how are you


























    • im good....just got over this hurricane irene business.


























    • cool


























    • so...have you spoken to Joe?


























    • no he hasnt called
    • have you


























    • briefly on facebook.
    • i still believe you are the person for this museum/gallery, daniel


























    • thank you


























    • joe is going to have to realize this....i think he wants me to go over there
    • and stay to help
    • but I cannot do that.
    • this museum should be about art, mentor and disciple relationship, and about the basics of buddhism.


























    • I wish you could too


























    • and other practices that will bring peace to the land
    • no, i cannot. I have a life here.


























    • lol


























    • i have tons of things to do with family and friends
    • and sgi members
    • i already have my mission.
    • i think this will be an excellent opportunity for both you and joe to connect people with art in arkansas
    • but one of the obstacles is your mentor/disciple relationship with joe


























    • what is joe saying?


























    • i think joe is mostly concerned with your violence. Also, your slander of people and things.
    • In Buddhism, slander is serious.
    • You can stand up for injustice, but you cannot do it without a just cause


























    • I haven't slandered anyone slander implies that I'm not telling the truth. I haven't lied about anything.


























    • It takes very careful mastery of thoughts and actions.
    • Ok, than what is with the violence?
    • then*


























    • I like to think of it as Righteous Anger.


























    • lol
    • got you...but the thing is daniel, you cannot do this with every thing that ticks you off.
    • especially when it involves other people


























    • I know.


























    • so, to be a curator, you must be in middle ground



















  • Report · 10:50pm
    and for the record the whole Nazi thing is mostly just about Fashion with me. lol

    Report · 11:05pm
    got it.


    Report · 11:24pm
    btw
    I was fucking with you
    don't believe every lie that you hear about me ok

    Report · 11:25pm
    ok

    Report · 11:25pm
    ttyl

    Report · 11:25pm
    nite
    Malvin is typing...




    2 seconds ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • Just so you know. I used to be a Zen Buddhist. I read about every book on Buddhism Books-a-Million and The Library had. When I finally realized that here and now is all that exist I start to focus on this life rather than an imaginary after life or prior life as is the case with Buddhism. I love the Philosophies of The Zen Masters and live my life by them today even after having long since lost any faith or belief in anything. I personally see Buddhism as being more like a self help guide then as a set of rules and regulations that is one of many reasons why I found it very appealing after having just spent 4 years in Church School. I love talking to you Malvin even though it seems like it's not going to work out between me and Mentor Disciple. They led me down The Garden and stabbed me in the back twice in three months. I'm not going to give them a third chance. I hope that you respect my decision and that we can remain friends.






    <