Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Daniel Kimery versus Rebecca Stone


this is made up from your mind Kimery - you need a fact checker and a lawyer - remove this slanderous bull "Breaking News: I Just heard from an inside source at one of The Commercial Art Galleries that Star owner Stone gave money (that they got from Federal Grants that they would not have qualified for if they filled out the forms truthfully) to a friend of the Gallery named Julia..." bla bla bla

    • Arkansas Art News K have your Lawyer contact mine if you feel that you have an actionable case but I must warn you before you waste your money that Freedom of Press is an unstoppable force in a Court of Law. I should know my whole family is made up of Cops and Lawyers. It's called the first amendment look into it... And for the record all I was doing was repeating a rumor that I heard from several Gallery Owners that would rather not get involved.
      August 2 at 1:58am · · 2 peopleLoading...

    • Arkansas Art News Hey Rebecca aren't you the one that told everybody to just ignore me? Practice what you preach Hypocrite.
      August 2 at 11:50am · · 1 personLoading...

    • Arkansas Art News And for the record I didn't say "Star Gallery Owner Stone" I said "Star Gallery Owner Rebecca Stone". Why are you so afraid of people knowing your full name(I mean you are a "Gallery Owner" for heaven's sakes)? I'd bet the farm that it's for the same reason that your facebook page is set to private... It's because criminals prefer to lurk in the shadows. You'll notice that my facebook page is Public and I give my full name everwhere I go, but then again it's just like the good book said "A Righteous Man is as Bold as a Lion".
      August 3 at 10:43am · · 1 personLoading...

    • StarGallery HotSprings free speech and lying are not the same thing - I will not add you as a friend , because you are no friend to me - I will now go back to ignoring you and your lies and your lazy fact checking - Rhonda
      August 3 at 1:06pm ·

    • Arkansas Art News So in otherwords you're going to go crawl back under your rock now that you realize that your lies are no match for my truth. Does this mean that I don't need to call my Lawyer lol? Thanks again for the publicity Mrs.Stone. You complete me.
      August 3 at 1:58pm · · 2 peopleLoading...