Friday, August 19, 2011

An ode to Charles Thompkins

               Hey now my old friend Charles may have been on the wrong side of the fence since this Vanity Gallery thing started but I will say this about The Man... he taught me how to call Credit Card Companies and get them to refund the money directly to the Artist for Fraud. Right now I am up to $66,250.00 for 27 Artists that have been screwed over by The Art Exchange alone. Don't get me started on those other guys lol. Charles I hope that some day you will join my Revolution and if not I still wish you the best and will always be grateful for what you have taught me about Art Law especially as it relates to Consumer Fraud and Trademark Infringement.


http://www.facebook.com/daniel.kimery#!/pages/The-Artists-Revolution/179110932143493