Friday, August 26, 2011

Mentor Disciple does not have Contracts or Insurance nor will they


                                                                                

                               I got a call from a man named Malvin Colon representing Mentor Disciple and I got to say this guy is good. He is such a Master of Conflict Resolution that he missed his calling in life. He should have been a Hostage Negotiator. All of you reading this could learn a lesson from Malvin on how to deal with an Angry Art Critic that is about to kill your Gallery. He was so good that dare I say it he almost made me have feelings. The first thing he did was compliment my Art and writing ability. Then he asked me what happened and he actually listened to me rather than cutting me off every two seconds crying about not being able to handle stress do to health reasons like "Chief Curator" Gina Green did. Then after listening to me scream at him for over a half hour he agreed with me on everything. He agreed that this project is extremely unprofessional and Joseph doesn't know what he's doing, Gina Green is a spineless intellectual light weight, and  I have the power to destroy them. When he asked me what my Mission was I replied "To create a world where Artists no longer pay to be seen" he thought that that was an admirable goal. To make a long story short he said that Joseph was going to call me and apologize to which I replied "Sorry that isn't good enough. I want him to apologize to me on every wall that he slandered me on" he said that won't be a problem then he said that they were going to fire Gina and make me The Chief Curator. I respectfully refused the offer seeing as how I don't do business with incompetence.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/thatnewyorkguy