Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lacy Hawthorne bows before Daniel Damascus Kimery


I am playing this interrogation clip because it kind of reminded me of me and Lacy's conversation.lol

First I Get a Comment on Law Direct saying this.

                                                                              *

This is Lacy hawthorne and I am not one bit affraid to post my name you crazy bat case! Daniel you are the biggest loser! You are just mad because we sell art and you can't take us down. NO ONE CAN!

                                                                   *

Then I post this

Smile Re: Help with art loss, any legal help appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by artistdirector View Post
This is Lacy hawthorne and I am not one bit affraid to post my name you crazy bat case! Daniel you are the biggest loser! You are just mad because we sell art and you can't take us down. NO ONE CAN!

Lacy you don't sell Art you sell Artists exposure. I may not have officially killed The Art Exchange yet, but I did severe a few limbs and The Art Exchange is in it's last gasp with my foot on it's throat. I talked to Martin Spilker in my house about The Print that you allegedly sold. When I asked him who bought his Print he said that he didn't know. If you really did sell his print rather than just buy it yourself like you do with every other Artist that you've tricked into paying to be in your Gallery then why weren't you able to produce the name and number of the buyer? Speaking of losers Your Gallery and your Artists are the laughing stock of Hot Springs. Everyone in the Down Town Gallery Walk knows that Richard and his Cronies are Crooks. Even though all of the Galleries are at eachother throats right now we are all in agreement that The Art Exchange gives Hot Springs a very bad name and our Art Community will be much better served once The Art Exchange finally dies a well deserved Death. Thanks for writing me Lacy. It's been a long time. Did you ever get your skin taken care of or do you still wear two inches of make up everyday?

P.S. How was that 16 year old boy that you got drunk and had sex with in Miami? Remember? The one that David Miller was telling us all about in the Glass Room after Reddot Miami? Well at any rate I hope for his sake that you used protection.

Last edited by DanielDKimery; Aug 1st, 2011 at 11:56 AM
                                                                               *
Then when confronted about it she acts like she never wrote that and pleas for me to leave her alone. I don't know about the rest of you but she sounds pretty scared to me. 



  • Daniel Kimery
    August 29
    Daniel Kimery
    • I wrote you back on the law website. Thought you should know incase you care to respond.
  • Lacy Hawthorne
    • Daniel, I am not sure what you are talking about. I have never written to you on any website. In fact this is the very first time I have EVER spoke with you, written to you, or addressed you in any way since the last time I saw you at art-exchange. You know, I was always nice to you when the others were complete assholes, so I dont know what your problem is with me, but I have heard some of the nasty stuff you have said about me. I truly hope that all is well with you, and I wish you all the best, but do not contact me, I am not going to play this game with you. I don't even work for art-exchange so please leave me out of your war with them. I would rather just part with you peacefully so I am again going to ask you again to not contact me again, in any way.
  • Daniel Kimery
    • OK well someone is impersonating you then. You're right Lacy. You are one of the few people at Art Exchange that I actually liked. If that wasn't you that attacked me then please forgive me for my response. Oh and for the record my War isn't just against Art Exchange it is against Richard Gipe (last time I checked he still owned Legacy) and every single Vanity Gallery on the Planet. I will not rest until we live in a World where Artists no longer pay to be seen. Thank you for being such a sweet heart though and I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for catching you in the crossfire. No hard feelings Lacy. Have a nice life ok.
  • Lacy Hawthorne
    16 hours ago
    Lacy Hawthorne
    • Thank you for your apology. I had forgotten I even had this facebook page until I saw in my email that I had a message from you on this facebook account. I have not been keeping up with what is going on, I just know about some of the things you wrote to art-exchange artists while I was still there and the post you made about me on some blog because someone called me about it. If you want to hate me for working for Richard in the past that's fine, but it really bothered me that you tried to bash me on a personal level. I have nothing against you, and have not and will not attack you on any website. If you feel passionate about something and you want to pursue a cause that's great and as long as you are not saying nasty things about me and my personal life I wish you much luck and success at it!! If I had an issue with you I would have discussed that with you person to person, not on a public website. If someone is impersonating me on a website I would like to find out who it is. What website it is on? Daniel, I really do wish you all the best and I have no hard feeling towards you either.



                                                               *

                            Let it not be said that Daniel Damascus Kimery is without mercy. I really meant every word that I said to her there. I will leave her alone since she always was nice to me when everyone else at Art-Exchange was always ganging up on me and torturing me. At least she was intelligent enough to see my potential both then and now.