Sunday, August 28, 2011

Daniel Damascus Kimery versus Isabel Grove of Star Gallery


 




  • Remove Post
    See my Reviews of Hot Springs Artists, Agents, and Galleries at

    arkansasartnews.blogspot.com


    • You like this.

      • Isabel Grove · Friends with Lorien Dahl and 8 others
        I read this blog....Daniel, I do not consider myself a "hack", but a true artist. Your comments are highly disturbing to me. My work is displayed at 6 different galleries, one of which is Star Gallery. I have known the family for years and they have been nothing but kind and gracious to those they come in contact with, including myself. My heart truly hurts for you, as I can see that you have been burned horribly in the past...
        2 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

      • Daniel Kimery Thank you for sharing but I have trouble taking anybody seriously as an Artists that is willing pay to be seen. You say that you have been in six Collectives like that is something to brag about? Collectives have no Jury and will take anyone that is willing to pay to be seen so get over yourself because you are not The Gallery Artist that you would like to believe that you are.
        2 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

      • Isabel Grove · Friends with Lorien Dahl and 8 others
        I wasn't bragging at all. I was merely stating that I have no problem with the collectives that I have been involved with. I am not looking for your approval or to be taken seriously by you for that matter. Hatred only breeds hatred, and I prefer to live a peaceful life. I am quite content with my current business and my loyalty will always remain to those who have been there for me in the past.
        about an hour ago · · 2 peopleLoading...

      • Isabel Grove · Friends with Lorien Dahl and 8 others
        Lorien
        41 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...

      • Daniel Kimery Sorry for being so harsh Isabel. I guess my skin isn't as thick as I would like to think it is. lol
        36 minutes ago · · 1 personYou like this.

      • Lorien Dahl love to both of you. ♥
        35 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...


  • August 28 at 9:36pm · · 1 person
    Van Gogh was a 'hack' who never sold a painting (to one of Daniel's art authorities) during his short tragic life.3 minutes ago ·