Thursday, August 18, 2011

Curt Mullins and Daniel Damascus Kimery discuss their bright future together











  • YEAH. THERE'S MANY GREAT ARTISTS THAT NEVER GET SEEN OUTSIDE OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY



    • its bullshit
    • real artists get hidden while hack artists get seen its disgusting
    • this is the kind of shit that Hitler talked about lol








    • YEP. REAL GALLERIES WON'T SHOW OR SELL SHITTY WORK








    • you mispoke






      • huh?
      • As in making sure that I get paid after a sale?

      • yep
      • he's getting 40%, so he's happy

      • Him and Jeremy both need to start being a lot nicer to me because they have been some snotty dismissive Art Snobs lately.
      • on a scale from 1 to 10 how much would you say that they fear me?

      • from what I've talked to them...
      • 11

      • oh god im about to cum
      • you are my spy Curt
      • why are they afraid of me

      • probably afaid they'll get negative press
      • and destroy their business
      • i knew nothing about Hot Springs until I found your blog

      • Curt you are the best thing that has ever happened to my ego.

      • it's been 100% right on the money so far. I've talked to one artist that said one of the galleries that you gave a lot of negative press too lost some of her paintings!
      • she never even heard of getting insurance on them and they never suggested it!
      • Tedd mentioned it to me right off
      • I'm really impressed with his business ethic. He knows how to talk to artists

      • Tedd is brilliant when it comes to The Art of Art Promotion. The guy really knows his shit. If he can't sell your Art then I probably couldn't either.

      • that makes me nervous
      • I hope I can sell

      • you will
      • You already are selling and with much less exposure than what you would have in Hot Springs.

      • Curt me and your are forces of Nature
      • we are unstoppable
      • My Art sucks but you already know what an awesome Agent I am.

      • the Jerry McGuire of the art world

    • about a minute agoSent from Chat
      Daniel Kimery
      • thank you for saying that.

    • Curt is typing ...