Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Artistic Jyhad comes to Hot Springs aka The Hot Springs Art Wars

                       I know that to a lot of my "critics" I am just some spoiled little rich kid that has too much free time on his hands but I want to set the record straight right now. This isn't just something that I do to alleviate boredom. This is not just a game to me it is a fight to the death, winner takes all and I am going to be playing this game long after I have factored all of you little insects out of the equation. The Marine Infantryman in me wishes that I could just go out and kill all of The Hacks and Hucksters that plague this town but since we have laws against that sort of thing in this Country I will haft to be content with just killing their careers and making sure that they never work in The Art Industry again. To help affectuate that end I will be posting a "Damned List" of Crooks that prey on Artists so that Artists know who to watch out for. These Grifters will be the fertilizer that I use to nourish The Brave New Art World that I build in their wake. Just like The God Shiva I take Life from The Wicked to give Life to The Righteous. I would like to take this opportunity now to say FUCK LOCAL ARTISTS!!!!!!! The word "local" is a euphemism for talentless hack. I don't care where you come from. All I care about is what your Art looks like. When I have my way(and I will) I will be able to count all of The Local Gallery Artists under 40 on one hand and yes that includes me.