Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Laura McCarley's endorsement of Arkansas Art News

  • I have come to the conclusion that you will get much further in life by crushing people than you will by compromising with them. I just got asked the other day why I don't just try to reason with The Vanity Galleries of Hot Springs and the answer is because I tried that and you can't make deals with liars and thieves. They will just pay you lip service when you're around then go back to business as usual as soon as you leave. http://arkansasartnews.blogspot.com/
    arkansasartnews.blogspot.com
    · · · 11 hours ago
      • Laura McCarley AT LEAST YOU FIGHT BACK.YOUR ART IS BEAUTIFUL..
        2 hours ago · · 1
      • Daniel Kimery Thank you Laura. I'm glad that at least somebody appreciates what I am doing to save The Hot Springs Art Scene.
        about an hour ago · · 2
      • Daniel Kimery Yeah I do fight back don't I Laura. I guess that makes me an Art Warrior. lol
        59 minutes ago · · 1
      • Laura McCarley FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN,YOU ARE A LOT OF WORTHY AND HONORABLE THINGS,DANIEL.
        47 minutes ago · · 1
      • Daniel Kimery Semper Fi
        36 minutes ago · · 1