Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jay Wilburn and Curt Mullins drop Daniel Damascus Kimery as their Agent


  • November 15
    Daniel Kimery
    • How is the framing coming along?

    • is it framed yet?
    • I got a new phone give me your number again.

  • about an hour ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • stop bullshitting Curt
    • WHERE IS THE FUCKING PAINTING?
  • Curt Mullins
    about an hour ago
    Curt Mullins
    • it's in the frame shop. but with your attitude, me and Jay have decided to drop you.
    • sorry it didn't work out
    • have a nice day

  • about an hour ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • ok tell jay I said thanks for the drawing
  • Curt Mullins
    about an hour ago
    Curt Mullins
    • where's david Jarvis art?

  • about an hour ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • both of them
  • Curt Mullins
    about an hour ago
    Curt Mullins
    • were you going to do us the same way

  • about an hour ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • is that what this is about?
    • No I wasn't David Jarvis is a lying sack of shit
  • Curt Mullins
    about an hour ago
    Curt Mullins
    • we don't know who to trust. we've read bad posts on every side, so we figure it's in our best interest to just pursue other endeavors

  • about an hour ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • I got $6500.00 back for him that was stolen by Art Exchange did he tell you that?
    • kiss the tin grizzly goodbye
    • kiss arkansas goodbye
    • kiss your art career goodbye
  • Curt Mullins
    about an hour ago
    Curt Mullins
    • you're too funny

  • about an hour ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • im calling them today
  • Curt Mullins
    about an hour ago
    Curt Mullins
    • you want a challenge, I'll give you gon
    • one

  • about an hour ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • you are a lying faggot cocksucker
    • when you come to hot springs im going to kick your fucking ass
  • Curt Mullins
    about an hour ago
    Curt Mullins
    • ok internet tough guy
    • you don't scare me

  • about an hour ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • your the fucking coward that hides behind a keyboard that doesn't even have the balls to pick up a phone
    • I will be at your premiere if you still have one
    • I'm going to post bad shit about you all over Arkansas Art News.
  • Curt Mullins
    about an hour ago
    Curt Mullins
    • too much negativity from all sides involved, so it's best to just get out now.

  • about an hour ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • I want my fucking painting that you promised me.

  • Curt Mullins
    about an hour ago
    Curt Mullins
    • and you think I can't start my own blog about you

  • about an hour ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • please do Curt
    • only you and your wife will read it
  • Curt Mullins
    about an hour ago
    Curt Mullins
    • I don't down people

  • about an hour ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • give me your number again
  • Curt Mullins
    about an hour ago
    Curt Mullins
    • I don't like to talk bad about anybody

  • about an hour ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • this is the kind of stupid shit that happens every time I go a week without talking to one of  you fucking inbred hillbilly Kentucky fucks.
  • Curt Mullins
    about an hour ago
    Curt Mullins
    • but it just seems everything is just too risky and you don't know who to trust anymore

  • about an hour ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • What is your phone number
    • at least be a man and tell me this on a phone instead of a keyboard
    • what I have done to hot springs ain't shit compared to what I will do to you traitors
    • Let me remind you something Curt. YOU LOSERS CAME TO ME NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND
    • IF YOU TWO WANT TO GO BACK TO BEING LOSERS EATING BREAD SANDWICHES AND CRYING ABOUT IT ON FACEBOOK THEN BE MY GUEST.

Curt Mullins
about an hour ago
Curt Mullins
  • that's fine with me. it doesn't seem worth the headache and risk




about an hour ago
Daniel Kimery
  • You like being a loser dont you Curt?
  • Why did you even fucking call me?
  • Why did you even waste my fucking time?
  • When you talk to David Jarvis again ask him who hasn't burned him. Then ask him who besides me ever lifted a finger to try to help him let alone get the full $6,500.00 for him that he was stupid enough to hand over to criminals and he's gonna bitch about a couple of outdated prints that nobody wants to buy that adds up to about a hundred bucks in value? Give me a fucking break Idiot. You're right dropping me was a good idea and you're welcome for everything that I have done to get you in Galleries and help advance your career. Curt why don't you just divorce your wife the way Jay did his so you two can get married? You two deserve eachother. Thank you for unburdoning me. Goodbye.

                                                                                    *


Curt Blocked Me without replying after that last message. Below is my conversation with My other former client Jay Wilburn.

                                                                                    *



    • about an hour ago
      Daniel Kimery
      • Hey Judas so when did you plan on telling me about you and Curt's plans?
    • 44 minutes ago
    Jay Wilburn
    11 minutes ago
    Jay Wilburn
    • Judas? Well I sent you the Dracula drawing and your portrait drawing. And yes, I'm more than willing to finish work for the Tin Grizzly and let you have your 10 percent. Although if you are just going to try to end my showing there, the fact remains that I'm not going to have the money to travel down there anyway. I'll call TTG myself and tell him that if they still wants my work shown--I'm more than willing to finish it and send it--just won't be able to make the trip, especially since my car's transmission is practically ouf of commission to travel so far.
      I would think that you should be more than happy to have both Curt and myself end this venture with you--since there's been so much conflict. I mean...let's face it, don't you think this is in the best interest of all parties? I mean, we don't get along with you--there's too much conflict and no business venture can work based on this kind of thing.
      Also, the fact remains, after hurling threats at me, calling me names, being cursed at and telling me to "grow up" the last 2 months---I have not hardly been able to lift a pencil to draw. (Not exactly what you can call inspiration; if you want more art from your artists--you've got to change your tactics, because these tactics have failed. Case and point...you have made me want to practically quit making art). Anyway, you said you had so many other clients you could deal with. So don't sweat it---just work with them. Anyway, I'll call The Tin Grizzly. If they'll show my work and if anything sells there, you can have your 10 percent from there. But yes, it's time to part ways. There's been too much conflict; too many run-ins, etc. It's in the best interest of all parties.



                           Jay blocked me shortly after replying. They came to me not the other way around I got their Art in Art Galleries for the first time in their miserable lives and this is the thanks that I get? At lest I learned a valuable lesson here... NEVER I REPEAT NEVER WORK WITH AMATEURS EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!