Sunday, November 6, 2011

Daniel Damascus Kimery boldly confronts The Arkansas Arts Council

                         I can't say that I am surprised that they deleted my Post and blocked me from their page once they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

http://www.facebook.com/ArkansasArtsCouncil








  • You guys really should be more careful who you give tax payer dollars too because most of the galleries and causes that you gave money too in Hot Springs were Scams designed not only to rip off Artists but to rip off The Great State of Arkansas and The United States of America. Expect a call from me bright and early on Monday and be assured that heads will roll after I get done talking to my close friend Dustin McDaniel about this.

    arkansasartnews.blogspot.com

    · · · November 6 at 6:14pm ·

    • You like this.

      • Arkansas Arts Council All non-profit arts organizations that receive operating support from the Arkansas Arts Council are panel reviewed and approved by the seventeen members of the Arkansas Arts Council. Arts Council guidelines and application forms and a list of current grantees, are available on our website.
        Tuesday at 4:49am ·

      • Daniel Kimery I am aware and that is why I am upset. Art Church is not a nonprofit it is a Collective. You also gave The Low Key Arts Center thousands of dollars to teach kids about documentary film. Well guess what The Low Key Arts Center is Bill Solleder's house and the only kids that he is teaching about Documentary film is his own. I could go on all day about such abuses. You say you have 17 members reviewing the applications well all that tells me is that you have 17 suckers that probably should look into finding another Hobby. I hope this is an all Volunteer Council because the thought of tax dollars paying people to make such terrible decisions is mortifying. For future reference you should know that Hot Springs is the Art Scam Capital of The World. There are over 30 Galleries there and not one is a nonprofit. Infact most of them charge their Artists Wall Fees to be seen. You people are either corrupt or incompetent to make such serious blunders, either way you all should resign out of embarrassment and let some people step up that actually know what the hell they are doing.
        a few seconds ago · · 1