She blocked me after I asked her about The ISPY for Art Church T-Shirt.


Messages

    • Im look'n forward to learn'n more about you. Youre name is familiar...did you attend Henderson State? I just recently moved back from Dallas, been gone awhile and I agree with you...
      Hot Springs just went to hell...
      Its not the same at all as when I left it several years ago...I was under the wing of Benini. And grateful for it...

      Im a musician by trade, but find myself in the middle of stirr'n up the pot of the art scene here, on all levels, wow!
      seriously, I ask: what happen'd?

      Lazy in the mind & spirit is what Ive come across and I aim to change that!

      I hope we can meet up sometime...until then...kick ass & take names!
      *peace* :o)

  • Yesterday
    Daniel Kimery
    • Vanity Galleries Like Star Gallery, Legacy, Gallery Central are what happened. Once The Galleries realized they could make money off of charging the artists an exhibitors fee the selling agenda went out the door along with the jury and it ceased to be about promoting great art and started being about ripping off talentless losers that are willing to pay to be seen.

  • 35 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • hey daniel! :o)

  • 34 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • hi

  • 34 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • how are ya?

  • 34 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • outstanding

  • 34 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • perfecto! :o) glad to hear it
    • so yeah, I see what you mean about the galleries here...Ive only been back since Jan & by now have realized the situation...sadly its in music too. how are things in Rville?

  • 32 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • id rather talk about it than write about it if you dont mind
    • what's your phone number?

  • 32 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • rite on, I get that. Im the opposite, a writer, verbal comes in song thus the transalation.

  • 31 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • are you retarded
    • I am a writer by trade
    • I'm just not a socially awkward misfit thats afraid to talk on a phone

  • 30 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • ok

  • 30 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • you seemed pretty damn interested in me to be acting so shy all of a sudden

  • 29 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • well Im not socially awkward...just cautious, you kinda got upset before I had a chance to respond...and Im sorry if I offended you.

  • 28 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • I will repeat myself
    • what is your phone number?

  • 27 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • yes, I was giving that to you when you got a lil gruff...so again I will repeat myself, Im cautious. besides I live out in the woods and unfortunately this isnt dallas well cell service works, so my cell isnt work'n...Im lucky to have internet.

  • 26 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • You work for the art church and you were trying to probe me for information

  • 26 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • perhaps we can speak another time...I just wanted to reach out briefly and continue establish'n a relationship...

  • 26 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • I don't want a relationship with an Art Church Spy.

  • 26 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • Im sorry, for what information? You poked me, I didnt even know who you were until yesterday...
    • and I work for myself...

  • 25 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery

  • 24 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • Time
      Wednesday, November 2 at 8:30am - November 21 at 11:30pm
      Location
      Artchurch Studios
      301 Whittington Ave.
      Hot Springs, Arkansas
      Created By
      Art Church Studio, Anna Jordan-Williams, Marc Menefee
      More Info
      ***Holiday 2011 Poinsettia Pre-Sale through the Artchurch Studios***

      !!Pre Order You Holiday Poinsettias Today!!

  • 24 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • yes I did write you only after you poked, and this is stupid. again Im sorry, I really thought we could work together, Im not sure what *spy* you are talkn about, but now that you have my attention I will search and learn more about you elsewhere.
    • oh the flower sale? gosh I think Doc did that, and you must be on their list, of which I have no access to...

  • 23 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • So how long have you been friends with that Huckster Marc Menefee?
    • Doctor Fowler? He isn't a real Doctor he's a Con Artist.

  • 22 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • I moved into my studio in Sept, about that long, I felt out the place for my studio this summer and the space suited what I do. so not that long.

  • 22 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • What do you mean thought that we could work together? How?

  • 22 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • doc ive known about the same...

  • 20 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • You need to get away from those people.

  • 20 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • cuz you have a strong voice & opinion on the art culture and how its not thriving for the artist, this is very important to me as a musician, becuz its pretty crappy too. again, I dont know much about art, but I do know what I like and Im not too happy about what is happening here...again Im from dallas so this hasnt been easy for me

  • 19 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • They have a horrible name in The Art Industry and you will too just by association.
    • I am in The Process of running Star and Art Church out of Business and I am splattering their Artists like insects with my reviews.
    • I have no room left in my heart for mercy after all that I've been through and all that is at stake.

  • 17 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • i do have some concern about that...i have alot on the plate with my studio and what I do, so i cant jack it up with bad associations, so i hope you are not one of those...so please dont put me in that pile. im better than that and wish to elevate the culture.

  • 16 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • Anna listen to me... I don't care who I haft to hurt to bring these degenerates down so you're best off just evacuating.
    • I am The Grim Reaper of The Art World. I don't just condemn Galleries. I condemn Artists.

  • 15 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • yeah i tried to work with stargallery, it didnt work out for me...not the right fit. i feel i have a better chance at the artchurch only becuz theyve just let me loose in it...i dont wish to compete with the galleries here & really not even offer the same thing...im aiming for something different thats inclusive to art, so that better quality is offered and they sell art instead of making fundraisers...i want it to be *event* oriented instead to support the programs within and the artists that come...

  • 14 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • then please help me! find those artists!!!

  • 14 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • Get your Art out of there before you find yourself in my crosshairs.

  • 12 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • Im a musician...I can barely paint the wall. thats a talent I wish I had...so perhaps you will spare me in your hunt. I do propose that we make an alliance thought, becuz you have something to say and I wanna hear it, you know the landscape here I dont...so I mean you no harm...what I need is your faith, i can change something...

  • 12 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • what is your ideal then??
    • what do you wish it to be?

  • 11 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • You can't ask me to have faith in you when you don't even have enough faith in me to talk on the phone.
    • I can get more accomplished with 5 minutes on the phone than 2 hours iming

  • 10 minutes ago
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • bro, I'll call you the first chance I get! and I agree I hate msg, texts, they piss me off, so much gets lost...but alas Im in arkansas and make do with the best I can.

  • 9 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • I'm not your bro.
    • I'm not even an acquaintance to you yet
    • Write me back when you buy a phone ok.

    • i know you dont know me and you are skeptical, the feel'n is likewise, but again Im approach'n you with good intent. I do hope we can meet sometime...I do like your art...and the artists company you keep. until then...peace

  • 5 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • What is there to be skeptical about with me? You are the one that rubs elbows with grifters. I am an the one exposing why the Art Scene in Hot Spring has gone to shit and it's because of people like your friends at Star Gallery and Art Church.
    • Vanity Galleries ruin every Art Scene that they infest because it is no longer about selling Art it's about ripping off talentless hacks that are willing to pay to be seen.
    • Real Galleries don't charge an upfront fee and Real Artists are unwilling to pay one.
    • What's wrong Anna you Art Church Sycophant Cat got your tongue?
    • I'm gonna make you famous.

    • nope I was talkn with my 4yr old daughter...singn actually
    • I agree with you...and its the same in music...I will not pay to play...and the talent that is willing to do so, arent artists in my book. so in that we agree...
  • Anna Jordan-Williams
    November 5
    Anna Jordan-Williams
    • nope I was talkn with my 4yr old daughter...singn actually
    • I agree with you...and its the same in music...I will not pay to play...and the talent that is willing to do so, arent artists in my book. so in that we agree...
    • Im gonna bounce, I need to pack for Austin...Ive got gigs there all weekend. see I have to do my craft elsewhere until it improves here...perhaps we can come to agreement somehow.
    • have a great weekend
  • 4 hours ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • So did you ever get your ISPY for Art Church shirt?