Thursday, November 24, 2011

Captain Scott Fisher (Retired U.S. Air Force) takes Daniel Damascus kimery out to the tool shed

  • 10 hours ago
    Nico Noire
    • I was just browsing your art news site. That sucks about you and Curt Mullins having a falling out.
  • 10 hours ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • ty
  • 10 hours ago
    Nico Noire
    • It looked like he was doing some pretty cool drawings for you. I got the impression that he admired you to some degree.
    • bummer
  • 10 hours ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • what gave you that impression
  • 10 hours ago
    Nico Noire
    • just some of the comments exchanged on those drawings
  • 10 hours ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • how often do you view my website
  • 10 hours ago
    Nico Noire
    • not often, every once in a while
  • 10 hours ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • wuts ut number
    • ur
  • 10 hours ago
    Nico Noire
    • don't take this the wrong way, but I don't want to talk on the phone right now
  • 10 hours ago
    Nico Noire
    • and in all honesty it's not you
    • I just hate talking on the phone
    • with anyone, pretty much
  • 10 hours ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • k
    • click like on my pages then
  • 10 hours ago
    Nico Noire
    • I don't really know what your situation is with these people, but
  • 10 hours ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • busy ttyl bro
  • 10 hours ago
    Nico Noire
    • alright man
    • take care
  • 10 hours ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • but what tell me
    • captain
  • 10 hours ago
    Nico Noire
    • well, it seems like you've got a history of getting people to like you, and then having them turn against you
    • and I think that's possibly because you thrive on antagonism, to some degree at least
    • like, you rely on confrontation and antagonistic behavior to get people to have involvement with you, at least from the little I observe
    • and I don't think you need to do that
  • 10 hours ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • They don't call me The Steamroller for nothing.
  • 10 hours ago
    Nico Noire
    • whenever I've looked at your page, it looks like you've gotten some pretty cool projects together
    • well, the thing is, steamrollers don't really keep many friends
    • maybe if you didn't try to create so many conflicts and confrontations to force the attention of others, they'd give it to you willingly just based on your talents and charisma
    • you do have charisma, but I think that you direct it in such a negative way