Monday, November 21, 2011

Divine Retribution

  • Hi Daniel, hope to hear back from you soon, will mail you info as soon as it is ready
    · · See Friendship · 2 hours ago
    • You like this.
      • Daniel Kimery Thank you Donna Walsh. I live to serve. Semper Fidelis
        about an hour ago · · 1
      • Daniel Kimery Together We shall conjure a reckoning for all of the injustices that have been done against Artists/Victims of these Vanity Gallery Scams.
        30 minutes ago · · 1
      • Donna Walsh That would make me extremely happy!!! I hope we can pull this off, and help many artists that were hurt both monetarily , and emotionally ! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for any help in this matter, Donna
        24 minutes ago · · 1
      • Daniel Kimery I am but your humble servant Mrs.Donna Walsh. It isn't a question of if anymore it is a question of when... and the and the answer is soon My Lady.
        15 minutes ago · · 1