Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Alan Vines defends his Gay Lover Neil Thomas against Daniel Damascus Kimery... well he tries to anyways

                                      He commented on my blog making some idol threats then he blocked me so it was only natutal for my curiousity to get aroused. For the record Alan The Supeme Court has determined that freedom of information trumps privacy so if you think that I am doing something illegal here then either have me arrested or shut the fuck up you fucking closet case. I would also like to add that I have never stalked Jeni Emerson though I am sure that she wishes I would considering that I had to be quite cruel to get her to stop stalking me. She is a sorry lay with a horse pussy that smells like a sewer. All of you Scum Bags are really lucky that there aren't any laws against being a lying sack of shit or you would all get the death penalty. Finally I would like to state that The Tin Grizzly does not I repeat does not carry Chinese Import Art. That is "Art By The Park" that has the cheap imported Art from China. See this is what I hate about the lazy minded simpletons of Hot Springs they would sooner murder an innocent child then lift a finger to do a little research before opening their dumb fucking mouths. Newsflash people DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU HEAR FROM YOU STUPID FUCKING FRIENDS!!! Here is a link to The Tin Grizzly's Facebook Page incase any of you were braindead enough to believe Neil Thomas's lies about them. http://www.facebook.com/thetingrizzly


My favorite part was where he said





  • Alan Vines If he had done that to me I'd be hunting him down







  •                                                                                       *
                             Well now I have done it to you Alan. I'm not the least bit afraid of an old queen that is upset over me exposing her gay lover as a crook. So come on up to Russellville anytime you want to back up all of this tough talk with action. Anybody can be a badass on the internet.
                                                                                          *












  • Most everybody downtown has had at least one run-in with the VERY CREEPY Daniel Kimery. If you haven't then BEWARE. He will post your private messages on his art blog, which is actually illegal. He is out to crush the downtown Hot Springs art community because of some imagined slight. He hates most of the downtown art and everyone is entitled his/her opinion, BUT HAVE YOU SEEN HIS WORK? Its like something a right-handed person did with their left hand while watching Gilligan's Island. Just sayin, if you live in a glass house etc. Anyway, don't say I didn't warn you.
    · · 16 hours ago ·

    • 12 people like this.

      • Laila Simons Oooo art fight!!
        16 hours ago · · 1

      • Alan Vines No, no art fight. He SERIOUSLY has a screw loose.
        16 hours ago · · 2

      • Laila Simons Oh no let's get him a screwdriver were all behind you Alan get em
        16 hours ago ·

      • Michelle Sestili If he were a real man he would give me my art critique to my face... But alas, the no talent coward hides behind his blog.
        16 hours ago · · 2

      • Rose Schweikhart Cranson Great description, Alan!
        16 hours ago ·

      • Avonna Rain That name seems familiar.
        16 hours ago ·

      • Avonna Rain I just seen why it looks familiar...I have a poke from him on her elol
        16 hours ago ·

      • Joel Stokley But I love the fishnet catsuit he's got on under his "oh, so masculine" attire..." Very Butch... haha!
        16 hours ago · · 2

      • Alan Vines Lmao
        16 hours ago ·

      • Pam Lowe Greenway He's obviously got some mental issues.
        15 hours ago · · 1

      • Neil Thomas Why is everyone consoling Alan, when you should be consoling me!!!
        15 hours ago · · 4

      • Alan Vines Because you aren't pissed off enough
        15 hours ago · · 3

      • Alan Vines If he had done that to me I'd be hunting him down
        15 hours ago ·

      • Amy Dufresne I must say Neil i thought you handled him better than most - hopefully more people when confronted by him can call him out for his support of china import galleries and his misstatements... and the more people he seeks out to harrass will just spread the knowledge of his mental issues...
        15 hours ago · · 1

      • Amy Dufresne oh and i think we should make a anti Daniel fb page or blog ;)
        15 hours ago ·

      • Alan Vines He would love that Amy, he is after any kind of notoriety he can get obviously. Like the obnoxious brat in grade school, negative attention is better than none
        15 hours ago ·

      • Alan Vines Its quite pathetic actually. He needs a prayer circle lol
        15 hours ago · · 2

      • Amy Dufresne ok yeah true...
        15 hours ago ·

      • Amy Dufresne or demons cast out
        15 hours ago · · 1

      • Alan Vines The best thing is just let everybody know what a creep he is, and the rest will take care of itself. He will drift back into the shadows where he belongs. Killing small animals or whatever he does
        15 hours ago · · 4

      • Assiah Lewellen Sounds like typical Daniel behavior. Don't know him personally, know his uncle Steve (long time good friend) and his dad. Heard these kind of reports on him for years, off and on. So sorry you had the misfortune...
        14 hours ago ·

      • Alan Vines Thank you Assiah, I was wondering if he was a real person.
        14 hours ago ·

      • Pam Lowe Greenway What happened that @neil should be mad about?
        14 hours ago ·

      • William David Griffith I paint left handed thank you.I do a wonderful job Im left handed though.I kinda just got tired of painting though,Thats really sad him being that way.
        14 hours ago ·

      • Alan Vines Daniel private messaged neil on FB and asked all kinds of questions. Then copy-and-pasted it all to his blog.
        14 hours ago ·

      • Dana Benefield Fleming Grrr...just the mention of his name makes my blood pressure rise.
        14 hours ago ·

      • William David Griffith I get mad at people sometimes but I would never pull a childesh stunt like that.Hes a idiot.
        14 hours ago ·

      • Alan Vines It just flew all over me. And thats what he loves I'm sure
        14 hours ago ·

      • William David Griffith Im sorry Alan he done that.WEll oyu know not to say anything else to him again
        14 hours ago ·

      • Alan Vines Yes William, lesson learned.
        14 hours ago ·

      • William David Griffith lol
        14 hours ago ·

      • Pam Lowe Greenway ‎"Are you tea party or something?"---Oh how I love you, Neil Thomas!
        13 hours ago · · 3

      • Alan Vines Neil lumps all the loons together sometimes lol
        13 hours ago · · 7

      • Michelle Sestili I still don't believe he's real. Has anyone here met him?
        about an hour ago ·

      • Alan Vines A reliable source tells me he is quite real, and although never met him in person knows members of his family
        57 minutes ago ·

      • Michelle Sestili I want to meet him. Show yourself devil! lol
        56 minutes ago ·

      • Alan Vines Well apparently he has an art gallery in Russellville?
        51 minutes ago ·

      • Alan Vines He is a coward, hiding behind the internet. I'm sure he has had so many threats from so many people he has to hide
        49 minutes ago ·

      • Michelle Sestili I heard about the gallery in Russellville, but heard it had been closed??? We must know someone in Rville...





  • Here is what he posted after deleting the wall post that you just read.