Thursday, November 10, 2011

Justin Hickman goes Goth... well he attempts to anyways

                       Meet Justin Hickman a Sycophant to The Hot Springs Vanity Galleries and "critic" of Arkansas Art News. About 6 months ago he gave Me a hard time for being Goth at age 31 when everybody else gave it up in High School so I had to ask about it when I saw him wearing fishnet. He blocked Me shortly after reading My last message.






  • 23 hours ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • Justin do my eyes deceive me or are you wearing fishnet in your profile picture? What ever happened to you and Tracy? I thought you two were inseparable.

















  • 18 hours ago
    Justin Hickman
    • Yeah, I am. It was halloween. It's acceptable one day out of the year.

















  • 10 hours ago
    Justin Hickman
    • I was dressed as a goth douchbag. Note the Twilight shirt.

















  • 7 hours ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • Oh I thought that you were wearing the Twilight shirt because you were a fan. You need to check out The South Park Goth Versus Vampires episode.
    • Aaron Green told me that you and him had sex. Is that true D-Bag? Let Me guess you're gonna block me without answering now just like you did last time that I asked you because it is true. lmao

















  • 3 hours ago
    Justin Hickman
    • *daniel kimery accuses others of homosexuality*........hilarious.
      \

















  • 3 hours ago
    Justin Hickman
    • Post it on your blog, bro.
    • But if you actually want to fight one of these days......Let's do it...My chin is good. Post this.

















  • about an hour ago
    Justin Hickman
    • You are a pussy shut in. I dare you to actually deal with me in person. But I forget....You're a fucking dead beat dad! You're baby's momma and your parents take care of your child. Say whatever you want about me....But you're actually worthless. You should be fucking ashamed to post pictures of your fucking daughter when you don't do shit to bring her up right. She's a good looking kid. You should'nt bring her down with you. Post all of this. Please. Speaking of Aaron green.....I remember you being Butthurt at one of his parties because he wasn't paying attention to you out in bismarck. You looked so tragic. It was all very sad. But not quite as sad as that pic of you and Danielle Jr at hollywood park. Hopefully her better half(the parent that isn't you) teaches her right and shows her not to be a fucking prick to every one who crosses her fucking path.

















  • about an hour ago
    Justin Hickman
    • Post your faliure as a parent!
    • *Daniel Kimery has no right to have children!*
    • *failure*
    • By the way, I hope Kathy whoever the fuck she is isn't as ugly as you drew her, because that shit is pretty raw. It looks terrible. And if you know her, she should slap you. That's how bad your art is, you fucking hack.
    • Post all of this. Or I will.

















  • 44 seconds ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • Justina I have paid child support from day one. I ask you a legitimate question based on what Aaron Green told me about you and you lie about me and say I don't pay child support and accuse me of doing the same thing with Aaron that aaron accused you of doing without even answering Me. Deflect much? Me thinks the Lady doth protest too much. See Me and you both talk a lot of smack about eachother but the main difference between us besides our lifestyle choices is that all the stuff I say about you is true, everything that you say about Me is a lie. If I don't pay My Child Support then how do you think I got to take My Daughter out for a Pizza Party last Sunday?