Monday, September 5, 2011

Well it turns out that Lacy Hawthorne still works for Legacy after all

                             She wrote me this last week.

  • Lacy Hawthorne
    • Daniel, I am not sure what you are talking about. I have never written to you on any website. In fact this is the very first time I have EVER spoke with you, written to you, or addressed you in any way since the last time I saw you at art-exchange. You know, I was always nice to you when the others were complete assholes, so I don't know what your problem is with me, but I have heard some of the nasty stuff you have said about me. I truly hope that all is well with you, and I wish you all the best, but do not contact me, I am not going to play this game with you. I don't even work for art-exchange so please leave me out of your war with them. I would rather just part with you peacefully so I am again going to ask you again to not contact me again, in any way.
                                                                                   *

                          Then she just posted this on her wall last Friday after Gallery Walk. That's Richard Gipe's Wife Beth Gipe: The Executive Director of Legacy. I wonder why Lacy liedto me? You would think Art-Exchange.com Employees would be better at lying considering how much practice they have.


http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.106625082697802.13217.100000509335879&type=1