Monday, September 12, 2011

It ain't always easy convincing a Slave to leave The Plantation

                         This is a conversation between me and Paul Coopers girl friend Sarah Sanders.




hey sarah whats up
how did the locker project go?

it was a big hit

Sounds like it
Sorry I missed it
tell everybody that I said hi for me ok

will do

ps
Why did you not take me off your friends list

idk why?

you are about the only person out of that local wannabe artists clique that didn't block me

Dont talk shit about them, they are my friends

I was merely stating an opinion
sorry
I didn't mean to offend

its ok

The truth has a way of doing that.
lol

they arent wanna be artists, they are actually doing something

that doesn't make them Artists my dear
children making finger paints are doing something that doesn't make them Artists lol

it kind of does

To me it cheapens the title Artists to lavish it upon anybody that picks up a brush.
All Real Artists agree with me on this.

thats ur opinion

You ask any bigtime Commercial Artist and they will tell you the same thing
No these are facts.
I'm saying 2 + 2 = 4 and you say that that's just my opinion and that you think it's 5.

why are u doing this? u try to argue with everybody?

I'm not trying to argue
I'm trying to wake these people up
You guys have been conned

by who?

I know because I used to work for the same kinds of Con Artists that are playing you now

no one is playing me, what are u talking about

How much does Paul Cooper pay a month in wall space for The Art Church and Star Gallery?

its not ur business

You realize rebecca stone told me that they had no jury and that they would let someone hang a jelly donut if they paid for the wall space.
See
It's that kind of embarrassment that keeps you trapped in their scam
I heard it's $50.00 a month.
I guess that's a good deal if all you really care about is playing makebelieve gallery artist and nobody finds out about it.
These Galleries are hustling you
Ya'll are getting plaid for fools.

why do u give a shit?

Because I want to put a stop to this
I hate Vanity Galleries they ruin every Art Scene that they infest
stop giving them your money
that's all I'm asking you to do
Artists shouldn't pay to be seen.
A legitimate Gallery will not ask you for money
I mean seriously they charge you $50 a month at each place and only ask for a 10% Commission in the event of a Sale? That doesn't sound like a very serious selling agenda to me.

dont worry about it Daniel!

Do what you want I just wanted to let you know that the galleries you guys are in are a scam and a joke and I think yall can do better
I'll stop worrying about you guys if that's what you want but I will stop worrying about these Art Scams when they go away.

i would appreciate it

Doesn't if bother you that you guys are being played for fools and now thanks to my website everybody knows it?

what bothers me is that i cant complete my game of Words, because u keep interupting me. i told u not to worry about me, thank u

Ok Ostrich stick your head back in the sand so you can play your word game. ttyl