Monday, September 12, 2011

Alvaro Arts endorsement of Arkansas Art News and Daniel's House of Horrors





Winning!!!



  • Alvaro Arts
    September 7
    Alvaro Arts
    • I JUST SHARED YOUR SITE WITH MY GROUP OF FRIENDS. I TRULY THINK IT'S FABULOUS AND 'NEW'!!!!
  • Daniel Kimery
    September 7
    Daniel Kimery
    • Thank you so much. Let me know if there is anything that I can do in return.
  • Daniel Kimery
    Yesterday
    Daniel Kimery
    • Hey Alvaro I wanted to Warn you about Mentor Disciple. They don't have insurance or contracts and the whole thing wreaks of an Art Scam. Hot Springs is The Art Scam Capital of The World so please call me before you send them any Art. 501-545-8408
  • Alvaro Arts
    14 hours ago
    Alvaro Arts
    • THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP ON MENTOR DISCIPLE DANIEL. ACTUALLY JOE IS AN OLD FRIEND OF OVER 20 YEARS.
  • Daniel Kimery
    13 hours ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • I've known him 15 years and he has stabbed me in the back twice since asking me to join his Gallery. If you went to Hot Springs you would see that place is a disaster area and none of them know what they are doing
  • Alvaro Arts
    13 hours ago
    Alvaro Arts
    • I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM AND I PROMISE TO NOT SAY A WORD. I ACTUALLY DO NOT HAVE ANYTIME TO TURN OUT ANYTHING FOR HIM AS I HAVE TOLD HIM. I AM SORRY THAT YOU HAVE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THERE ARE SOOOO MANY OTHER WONDERFUL THINGS OUT THERE AND YOU HAVE THE MAGIC TO MAKE ALL GREAT THINGS HAPPEN. JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD AND KNOW THAT I SUPPORT YOU AND APPRECIATE YOUR LOOKING OUT.
  • Daniel Kimery
    13 hours ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • Thank you brother.
  • Alvaro Arts
    12 hours ago
    Alvaro Arts
    • NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL D. JUST KEEP THE FAITH IN YOUR SOUL THAT THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE IN THE WORLD THAT ARE GENUINE AND DO CARE ABOUT HUMANITY. MAKE YOUR CHOICES CAREFULLY AND PROTECT YOURSELF WITH NO ANGER BUT WISDOM. YOU WERE ALREADY BORN WITH THE GIFT. IF YOU EVER NEED ADVICE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT.
  • Daniel Kimery
    4 hours ago
    Daniel Kimery