Monday, September 26, 2011

"A warning to college students and artists in Russellville about Daniel Damascus Kimery." by Joseph Scott Sheridan

A warning to college students and artists in Russellville about Daniel Damascus Kimery.

by Joseph Scott Sheridan on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 12:53pm
There are times to ignore and isolate hatred and there is a time to stand up to hate when it can be left unmonitored and end up hurting more people. As much as I would like to completely ignore this man, Daniel Damascus Kimery, I do feel a sense of responsibility to warn others about him, based on his recent post, saying he is having more fun playing with the minds of the students in Russellville than he was having in Hot Springs.

(Russellvillle is a city in the state of Arkansas, that Daniel Kimery is supposedly living in now that has a college).

This man has attempted and failed to destroy a life time dream of mine, he has contacted friends and acquaintances from all over the world slandering me and has scared volunteers from participating in MENTOR DISCIPLE for concerns for their own safety.  I still, personally thank this man for making me stronger, defining my mission more and for uniting the art scene in Hot Springs in unwelcoming his hate, his racism and his homophobia.  He just makes me and others even more determined to contribute to the healthy and vibrant art scene in Hot Springs.   Every single art institution and gallery in Hot Springs has banned this man, Daniel Damascus Kimery from their establishments due to his hatred, lies and threats.  He has a federal order of protection against him on behalf of an art institution that is on National Park land.  There is not one person I know of in Hot Springs that welcomes this person to our city.  As much we all value free speech, if any person feels threatened by this man they should contact authorities immediately.  Hopefully he will be able to receive help eventually so he won't suck the positive energy out of others that don't have the tools to rebound, when distracted them from their personal missions by evil.  In the meantime please beware and warn anyone even slightly associated with the art or music scene in Russellville. Best to All.
Share

  • 2 people like this.

    • Roberta Sheridan Donofrio What challenges us makes us STRONGER -SHERIDAN I've got your back....will spread the word...Love Hugs m Kisses HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
      September 20 at 3:52pm

    • Karen Ann Shaw I have never met Daniel Damascus Kimery but know what Joseph is saying to be true
      September 20 at 9:39pm · 1 person
      • Corina Fedo Because he was your friend I accepted his friend request but his ranting was too much for me and I Unfriended him right away I'm glad you're setting it straight!
        September 21 at 5:51am ·
      • Roberta Sheridan Donofrio Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing!
        September 21 at 5:59am ·


                                                                    *



      There are times to ignore and isolate hatred and there is a time to stand up to hate when it can be left unmonitored and end up hurting more people...


    • 2 people like this.

    • Kristine Henschen He's here on FB, I see, but his page reveals little besides that he obviously has something against you, Joe, and your gallery. Ginormous homophobe?
      September 20 at 3:32pm · · 3 people

    • Joseph Scott Sheridan It's an old case of typical closet case self hatred. C'mon it's 2011 be what you want to be!
      September 20 at 5:09pm · · 3 people

    • Kristine Henschen Ah, the worst kind! I'm glad you said he only made you stronger in your resolve. One day he'll self-destruct (witness all the anti-gay political and religious figures that keep getting caught with male prostitutes) and when it happens you will be so far along on your own path it won't matter to you one way or another.
      September 20 at 5:49pm · · 2 people
                                                                      *
                    Notice how he goes on and on about all the Art Galleries that I am banned from but he won't say one by name? That's because he is lying. There has not been one Owner or one Executive Director in Hot Springs with the Spine to come forward and tell Me that I am banned from their Gallery. Who is the Order of Protection against Joseph? Give us a name or stop lying. No one has ever been banned from Federal Property and if anybody is it is your Illegal Alien Latin Lover Amando Ortiz Martinez who started that rumor to begin with. I guess you missed the blog where that myth was dispelled huh Joseph? What good fortune I seem to be having lately. Sorry if some of it is at your expense... and for the record I have no problem with Gays. Some of my best friends are Gay. What I do have a Problem with are Ignorant, Liberal, Pretentious, Lying, Art Fags Like you that give descent gay people in The Art Community a bad name. Did you actually think that you would be able to get away with lying about me just because you and your cowardly little friends blocked me? I have eyes and ears everywhere Joseph.