Wednesday, September 7, 2011

John Malcovich bows before Daniel Damascus Kimery

                              I'm sorry but anytime somebody calls me their God then My ego compels Me to repost. I'm not even sure what this hast to do with Art? lol


‎....Every woman deserves a man who calls her babe, honey; kisses her like he means it; holds her tight like he never wants to let go; wipes her tears when she cries; doesn’t make her jealous of other women, instead makes other women jealous of her; is not scared to let his friends know how he really feels about her, and lets her know how much he really loves her...... Re-post if you agree. :) ♥
· · 12 hours ago · Privacy:

    • Angie Wilkie Engebretson Very well said Tammy and I so agree!! ;-)
      12 hours ago ·
    • Christy Carpenter Lunsford Agreed!
      12 hours ago ·
    • Angela Coleman so agreed!
      12 hours ago ·
    • Donna Stancil I like it and I am sharing it.
      12 hours ago ·
    • J.d. Beasley Every Man deseves a woman that feels the same way he feels about her~~!!
      12 hours ago · · 2 people
    • Christy Carpenter Lunsford Doesn't happen for the most part sadly!
      12 hours ago ·
    • David Wright That's a husband who really knowsa how to speak his wife's love language, which is a very good book by Dr. Gary Chapman Psy.D. The 5 Love Languages...
      12 hours ago · · 2 people
    • J.d. Beasley I never wondered why because a real man just knows the truth its obivious when a woman or a man is playing games they lie all the time and they always have an excuse or play the blame game DRAMA IS FOR KIDS Relationships is for Adults Love Is Universal & God Is Real.
      11 hours ago · · 2 people
    • Bazel Winstead Don't over think this, this is simply what love really is, no hard thoughts necessary.
      11 hours ago · · 2 people
    • J.d. Beasley God created us with love in our hearts but some people men or women havent got one they are just self centered inmature drama dreamers with big mouths who think the world revolves around them lol ~~!!
      11 hours ago ·
    • Bazel Winstead Oh, where to begin, but, you are correct on one part, God did create us with love.
      11 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Bazel Winstead Love is easy, loving is hard. ut thatt
      11 hours ago ·
    • Bazel Winstead oops, Love is easy, loving is hard. Because we must do it all the time.
      11 hours ago ·
    • J.d. Beasley Thats what my last ex wife said when the police dep called and said we got your wife down here for indecent exposure OOPs that was in 1987 ~~!! I forgive but will never forget ~~!!
      11 hours ago ·
    • Bob Caudle How about two people who've been married for 25 years, come home each night, and flop down in recliners? Does that kinda count?
      11 hours ago ·
    • Melissa Childs White Wow! I really feel lucky! I thot every husband acted this way! What a shame...they really don't know what they are missing out on!
      11 hours ago ·
    • Bazel Winstead Bob, if you get big enough recliner you and both enjoy it.
      11 hours ago ·
    • Bob Caudle LOL... Hey, we're just both happy we can still make it to the recliners.
      11 hours ago ·
    • Daniel Kimery Even Casey Anthony? lol
      10 hours ago · · 3 people
    • Eddie Proctor did all that and she still left ;(
      8 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Daniel Kimery ‎@Eddie LMFAO
      8 hours ago · · 1 person
    • John Malcovich Nothings ever enough! Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
      2 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Daniel Kimery If men had the same impossible standards for women that women have for men then the human race would cease to exist. All women haft to do is look good and not be a bitch but a man hast to be everything. I think the main reason that there is gender inequality is because society expects a lot more out of men than it does women. Women want to be equals in title only. They certainly don't want to contribute as equals.
      about an hour ago · · 2 people
    • John Malcovich Daniel you are my GOD. I will worship you forever guy!
      27 minutes ago · · 1 person
    • Daniel Kimery Thank you John Malcovich. I love your movies. I can always use more worshipers. If I get enough then I really will be a God so thanks again for the help. I need all of the support that I can get.
      21 minutes ago · · 1 person
    • Tammy Cain OMG!!! Daniel....don't get me started please on men!!
      16 minutes ago · · 1 person
    • Daniel Kimery If you are having problems with all the men you date then maybe they aren't the ones that have the problem. lol
      10 minutes ago · · 1 person
    • Tammy Cain I am going to pretend you did not just say that!! And if you are going to bash women you can kindly remove yourself from my page!! Thank you!
      9 minutes ago · · 1 person
    • Daniel Kimery ‎"I am going to pretend you did not just say that!!" Pretending is all you have done since you reposted this garbage so why stop now? Oh and look around apparently I'm not the only guy who feels this way. Sorry for crashing your pipe dream repost with that thing called REALITY. I know how much you lady's hate the R word. lol
      2 seconds ago · · 1 person