Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Alan Guyeska and Elle Ello-Kitty Knight's endorsement of Arkansas Art News

                                       This is a Poster that My Artists Revolutionaries from Michigan Alan Guyeska and Elle Ello-Kitty Knight  made for me.




· · Share

  • You like this.

    • Daniel Kimery Thank you Alan Guyeska. That really means a lot to me.
      6 minutes ago · · 1 person

    • Elle Ello-Kitty Knight You're very welcome from both of us.
      5 minutes ago · · 2 people

    • Daniel Kimery I'm going to post this on my website. lol
      3 minutes ago · · 2 people

    • Alan Guyeska We would be truly honoured, thank you!
      2 minutes ago · · 1 person


      You can say what you want about President Bill Clinton who is more commonly known in Arkansas as "Slick Willy" but he was The Best President that we have had in The U.S.A. since Kennedy. All I remember is was when Clinton was President we all had good paying jobs and when we fought wars we won them and finished up with them pretty quick. With that said Ron Paul 2012 or Barack Obama and Ben Bernanke 1984. The choice is yours America.

      Post Script: Since The Clinton Family has done more for My Country Arkansas than anybody else short of The Walton Family I feel compelled to take the Bill Clinton comparison as a compliment. Thank you for your high praise Elle and Alan. It means more to me than you realize.