Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stabbed in the back by Richard Stephens yet again

                           Why do I keep letting this happen? My Parents have bought enough of his Art to fill their 3 level house with several times over. Richard Stephens was the one that invited me to join his drawing group when I was a teenager (I was the only member under 40) and I was a member of that group for over 3 years. We mostly drew Jill Maddox but we drew other models too. I loved our drawing sessions and miss them very much. I was underage and they let me drink fine wine and draw naked women so I was in Heaven minus all of the abuse that I suffered at the hands of Richard Stephens and Gary Simmons. You may think that I'm a tough Critic but I don't got shit on those two. They made me show them every drawing that I made in the group so they could criticize my Art but they only let me see their good stuff. I knew better than to criticize their Art, all that would do is get me yelled at and thrown out (Richard and Gary have HUGE egos). So basically I just grinned and bared it until I went in the Marine Corps. When I got out of the military and tried to get back in these Patriotic Artists told me that they didn't have room. Richard Stephens deleted me from his friends list today without warning for no better reason than because I exposed The Art Church for what it is... an Art Scam. If you work in the Art Industry then watch your back around this Sociopath because he likes to rub elbows with Hucksters and he is more than happy to throw anyone (and I mean anyone) under a bus if he thinks that it will help him get ahead. Drop him a line at the link below and ask him why he betrayed me.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=558298569&sk=info