Monday, July 25, 2011

The Most Powerful Law Enforcement Official in The State of Arkansas works for Me now

 
 
                                                                                   

 

Hello General


Daniel Kimery July 17 at 9:50am
My name is Daniel Damascus Kimery. I am The Editor-in-Chief of Arkansas Art News and I want to know what you are doing about Richard Gipe's Art Scam Empire. The Art Exchange alone has defrauded over ten thousand Artists out of tens of millions of dollars. I am way past being sick of your lackys paying me lip service. If you continue to insist on enabling these Con Artist through your inaction then you will be held accountable. Sincerely, Daniel Damascus Kimery
Dustin McDaniel July 17 at 2:09pm Report
Mr. Kimery, this is not an issue with which I am familiar. Please e mail me at dmcdaniel@arkansasag.gov with some details, and I'll see what I can do to help. Please include the names of any of my staff with whom you have spoken. The people at the AG's office work very hard, and I think your characterizations are unfair, but if you e mail me some information I will do all that I can to help.

Thanks,

Dustin
Daniel Kimery July 18 at 9:09am
I have been talking to Stephen Digiovanna fo over a year and a half with no results. Google "Art Exchange Scam" and see what comes up. Also look up The Art Exhange on Wetcanvas.com. My website is arkansasartnews.blogspot.com. I would like to talk to you General. If I could have five minutes of your time then I will blow your mind with what I have to share. The biggest Art Scam in World History is happening right here in Hot Springs, Arkansas on your watch. My phone number is 501-545-8408.
Dustin McDaniel July 18 at 8:41pm Report
I will be glad to talk to you because I would Like to know more. Again, it is hard for me to do over facebook messges. If you will e mail me what you have in this message, I can share it with others on my staff, get briefed and schedule a call. If you e mail me, I WILL call you. dmcdaniel@arkansasag.gov

Also, please call me Dustin. General is a great title, and I am honored by it, but I work for you and my name is just Dustin.

Thanks!