Monday, July 4, 2011

The things that people have been calling me lately

                                                                                      
                   In the last month and a have I have been called more names (both good and bad) than I have in my entire life.

                    Bad
          -------------------

Failed Artist
Rabble Rouser
Tabloid Journalist
The Bill O'Reilly of Art
The Paparazzi of The Art World
The Stephen Colbert of Art
The Ted Koppel of Art

                        *

                    Good                                                                          
           -------------------
GALLERY SLAYER
A Gallery Cancer
Art Critic 
A Verbal Terrorist
Dragon Rider                                                    
Dragon Slayer
International Art Broker
Shiva The God of Life and Death (Thank you Raj and all the rest of my Indian followers. Namaste)
The Alex Jones of Art
The Gordon Ramsey of The Art World 
The Great Satan of the Hot Springs Art Scene (Since Satan means accuser I will take that as a compliment)
The Grim Reaper of The Art World                                                                         
The Jerry Mcguire of Art                                                     
The Julian Assange of The Art World
The Mouse that Roared (I screamed so loud that the whole world could hear me)
The Patron Saint of Artists
The Ravager of The Art Exchange    
The Savior of The Art World                   
The Shadow over The Amateur Artists in Hot Springs
The Simon Cowell of The Art World
The Spearhead of The Artists Revolution
Whistleblower(...I will huff and puff and blow your Gallery down)