Monday, July 4, 2011

I am going to have my Art in a Gallery again for the first time in over five years.

                            My old friend Joseph Scott Sheridan contacted me recently and asked me to make some Art for the opening of a new Hot Springs Gallery that he is opening in September called "Mentor Disciple". I love what I've seen so far of the Gallery online and I am looking forward to seeing him for the first time in a long time this thursday.
                                                                                
  

Here is my Drawing that I started today of Andy Warhol for the Premiere of The Mentor Disciple Gallery in Hot Springs September 10th 2011 and yes I will be appearing in person to promote my Art lol. I've only been working on it for a few hours so please be gentle with the criticism ok.
Yesterday · ·