Monday, July 4, 2011

Daniel Kimery discusses his upcoming Art projects with his new Agent Joseph Sheridan

Here is my drawing that I started today of Andy Warhol. I've only been working on it for a few hours so please be gentle with the criticism. I am going to make the three charcoal drawings that you asked for and I will keep you updated with my progress.
2 hours ago · ·

  • You and Joseph Scott Sheridan like this.

    • Daniel Kimery My next drawing will be of Jean Michael Basquiat dead from a heroin overdose surrounded by drug paraphernalia.
      2 hours ago · · 2 people

    • Daniel Kimery I will be pricing them at $100 individually or together for $200 because I really want to keep them together.
      2 hours ago · · 2 people

    • Joseph Scott Sheridan wow looking great!
      20 minutes ago · · 1 person

    • Daniel Kimery Thank you Joseph. You flatter me.
      19 minutes ago · · 1 person

    • Joseph Scott Sheridan will there be art critics and art dealers supplying the candy for Jean like in real life?
      15 minutes ago · · 1 person

    • Joseph Scott Sheridan for Jean there are some photos of him in my photos you might find inspiring of him on the nod
      15 minutes ago · · 1 person

    • Daniel Kimery There will be now lol. That's a great idea. Thanks for the inspiration.
      14 minutes ago · · 1 person

    • Daniel Kimery Yeah I'll look through your photographs of him to get inspired like you suggested. I think I'll work on all three Drawings at once so that I don't get bored from working on the same one for too long.
      10 minutes ago · · 1 person

    • Joseph Scott Sheridan try searching Lowell Mass for images as well
      3 minutes ago ·