Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

I turned 32 today. Send me lot's of presents to cheer me up ok.


                                                                                

        Make Drawings, Paintings, and Sculptures of me for my Presents! Art gives me Power!!!

                                                                                
                                Art by Daniel Damascus Kimery Little Rock, Arkansas 2006-2011

                                                                                *

                                     Art by Curt Mullins Pikeville, Kentucky 2011

                                                                                *           
                                                                         
                            Art by Meegan Lococo Buffalo, New York 2009