Thursday, July 7, 2011

What fans have to say about The Painter of Light

                                                                              
As seen on

http://yardsellr.com/block/thomas-kinkade


Grazia VillaniJun 17

davvero bellissimi!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Patti HatfieldJun 17

I love this man work,

Maria Elena FascitelliJun 13

I love your work. My house is full of your paintings.

Elaine WootenJun 13

Thank you Mr.Kinkade for sharing your talent with us. I love your paintings. I have several pieces of you work and I cherish each one.

Deborah FullerJun 13

My favorite. His work is awesome!

Deborah FarrellJun 13

LOVE THE GIFT HE SHARES.....I FIND THE PAINTINGS VERY INSPIRATIONAL.....THANK YOU THOMAS KINKADE ...MADE LIFE A LIL MORE BEAUTIFUL FOR ME ;D

Susan K. UngerJun 12

I love his work. Am very impressed. Makes me feel so homey and happy. :))

Mary ColbertJun 12

Love,love, love anything Thomas Kinkade paints,,,,,,

Karen BeckerJun 11

His art is so appealing to the eye regardless of what season.

Roy PoteeteJun 11

Great gift ideas! My wife got 2 of his prints this year already. 1 for our anniversy and 1 for her birthday

Chadi HemaidanJun 11

Thomas Kinkade my favorite painter of light. Love his work!

Sue CockingJun 11

I have several pieces by Thomas Kinkade. He does AWESOME paintings.

Nancy J. CarrJun 11

Thomas Kinkade is the best of all ! I love all of his work ! I have some of his art ! I even bought my momone of his pictures of a mountain church, and she loved it !!!

Michael LeeMay 23

I wish they wouldn't have closed the gallery here. I love his work!

Scott GowerMay 23

i can just look at them for hours

Philip EngelsMar 7

LOVE HIS ART. HE`S THE BEST

Dawn HollandMar 3

Love his Art.

Ethan PoeMar 2

As to Karen, I would say anyone who attacks Van Gogh for not using his talent is someone who lacks real knowledge about art history. I mean does anyone on here know who say Chagal or Duchamp are? I feel Kinkade is proving their critique of the state of art quite well. Also http://articles.latimes.com/2006/mar/05/business/fi-kinkade5/2 this is to everyone who says he is a good guy.

Norma K. Fant NealMar 1

I LOVE HIS ART. I HAVE 3 OF HIS PIECES !

Lisa JagodaMar 1

Thomas Kinkade is my favorite artist!

Susan Gailey TroutMar 1

I love Thomas Kinkade and his beautiful art work. He does not exploit our good will for profit. He is a good man and a great artist. We are lucky to have such a talented artist to give us such beautiful artwork.

Karen Lynn DiricksonMar 1

Hey Ethan Thomas Kinkade is a very wonderful artist. How can you say he is exploiting our good will and has a lack of art knowledge for profit. He paints from his heart. He knows alot about art and is not in it for the money. Keep up the good work Mr. kinkade. God Bless you.

Joyce Marie BarrowsFeb 28

i love all of his paintings what he does !!!

Gabrielle VitolloFeb 27

What Ethan said.

Ethan PoeFeb 27

Does anyone here actually know anything about the history of art? You do realize that Kinkade really is only exploiting your good will and lack of art knowledge for profit. Art should be about the idea not the dollar.

Cathy LaFranceFeb 27

I love Thomas Kinkade. It started with finding his books, The Cape Light Series is wonderful. I love getting the new one each year and reading the conitnuing story. And now the Angel Island Series. Just as good. Can't wait for his next book in both series to come out. They are so good, I even got a dear friend and her daughter started reading them. They love them too. I actually met Thomas Kinkade when he was in Ann Arbor a few years ago. A friend bought me one of his paintings, it is gorgeous as well as all of his other paintings, I wish I could afford to buy more of them. He is a very nice man and wonderful to see and read all of his paintings and books. Keep up the wonderful work Thomas I love it verymuch.

Barbara DraudtFeb 27

I love everything about Thomas Kincade's work! I have all of his Cape Light Books and starting the Angel Island Book Series! Everything of his is just fantastic! Wish I could afford more!

Patty FrushourFeb 27

Love Thomas Kinkade's work. Wish I had room for more. So inspiring and beautiful.

Barbara SpriggFeb 27

Love Thomas Kinkade, wish I could afford to get more

Linda FrantzenFeb 26

i have always loved thomas kinkade i have some of his art work and he is the best

Lisa CorriveauFeb 26

LOVE, Thomas Kinkade beautiful artwork!!!

Joy MareadyFeb 26

i love thomas kinkade artworks.....just beautiful

Janie De LeoFeb 26

Wooo Hooo I sell Thomas Kinkade Art in a Gallery in San Diego CA ... Have been an Art Consultant for 11 years and love this work ! My all time Favorite piece is TWILIGHT COTTAGE !!

MaryJo Poling CurnutteFeb 26

I truly enjoy all of his work and I have every book and read them...can not wait till the next one...you just feel so good reading them, now days it is hard to fine any good books...but all his work and I have a few items, they are so beautiful...makes you feel so calm and good...kind of see your self setting in those settings and living that kind of life...wishful thinking...but all things are possible with God and thank you Thomas Kinkade for showing the love you have for God in your work...

Kristin LindseyFeb 26

Thomas Kinkade is my favorite artist! :)

Brenda StrawnFeb 26

love lighthouse

NormaJean WilliamsFeb 26

Also, I copy/paste his p;ictures on his site for webshots. Makes my day!

NormaJean WilliamsFeb 26

My mom in her later life would sit hours putting Thomas Kindale's puzzles together. She was encouraged to glue the completed picture and then frame them. She did and gave them away for gifts to loved ones. When she passed away I got one of them. I love it because I have something my mom made and it is so beautiful to have on my wall. The light in this picture shines through to show me that she is in Heaven and it makes me happy. I thank Thomas for showing the love of God through his paintings. Mom could never had afforded his painting but she could afford the puzzles.

Yvonne Reed CorriherFeb 26

I enjoy reading his books. I love his paintings.But most of all , I love the fact that his caring and Talent comes from his belief in our Lord Jesus Christ.
No one could paint light as he does without God in his heart.

Debbie Collins GlennFeb 26

His paintings are the most wonderul paintings I have ever seen.

Facebook UserFeb 26

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THOMAS KINCAID, HIS BOOKS, PICTURES, EVERTYTHING HAS A LOVING THING ON ANYTHING HEDOES. A VERY CARING, LOVING, AND SHARING MAN.

Corey SobotkaFeb 26

...really people, really?

Hilda Pena GalindoFeb 25

Just adore his paintings is all, i can say.

Sharon Crain SalleeFeb 25

My favortie Artist, My Living Room is decorated totally with Thomas Kinkade prints

Norma JohnsonFeb 25

Love his lighthouses

Robert Leon Hildebrand JrFeb 25

The first time I really saw Thomas Kinkade's paintings was at the Gallery in Chico CA. Thought it was awesome and have been a fan of his work since.

Yolanda TemplemonFeb 25

I thoroughly enjoy his work!

Sandy SumnersFeb 25

Truly Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Breathtaking

Jean P. KellyFeb 25

One word....."Amazing"