Sunday, May 29, 2011

If any of you think that Lori Arnold is an honest woman then maybe you should read this

Between You and Lori Arnold
Lori Arnold May 20 at 7:38am Report
Please come into the museum. We need to talk. I have NEVER had art stolen, and we only charged $5. Also schools come for free, and all children are free... I never met you and don't understand what this review is about. Please get your facts straight, we have to many wonderful things to offer to our community.
Daniel Kimery May 20 at 7:43am
I would love to meet you. Just promise me that there won't be any violence when I come there. I know you are the new Director and probably aren't fully aware of how they do business so I will grant you mercy for that. When would you like to meet?

P.S. If I see anyone with the last name Gipe during our appointment then I will leave automatically and tear your Gallery apart with my reviews.
Lori Arnold May 20 at 7:58am Report
We have a new board, and I have been here for a little over a year. Please come by and meet with me. No GIPES will be here. Please don't make the MOCA Museum a Gipe issue. He has been replaced. MOCA did not hurt anyone, and I feel bad if that person miss represented himself.
Daniel Kimery May 20 at 8:01am
Please don't tell me that I know more about your Gallery than you do. Just google "MOCA scam" and see what comes up. When would you like for me to stop in and meet with you?
Lori Arnold May 20 at 8:09am Report
Can we meet soon.
Daniel Kimery May 20 at 9:03am
That depends. Are you going to be nice to me?
Lori Arnold May 20 at 9:10am Report
Yes I will. By nature I am one of the nicest people most meet. I am just confused how art-exchange got into moca... We are on the up and up so our files are open and I would like for you to meet me and the "Real MOCA". I hope you will see how wonderful we are.
Daniel Kimery May 20 at 9:18am
Well don't tell me you're nice to everybody. I want to feel special lol
Daniel Kimery May 20 at 9:19am
I am going to want to see those files. I want full disclosure to support these claims.
Lori Arnold May 20 at 10:14am Report
I will be here all day. All day tomorrow. We can meet next week if that works for you. Today I have our # on the door, just call I will be in the back office, I can let you in.
Daniel Kimery May 20 at 10:18am
Ok. I may call you later this afternoon. You better not be trying to deceive me.
Lori Arnold May 20 at 10:27am Report
Character is doing the right thing when no ones looking. I can not deceive. I am fair and my reputation is important to me.
Daniel Kimery May 20 at 10:30am
Amen as is mine. I will call you in a little bit.
Lori Arnold May 20 at 11:11am Report
Going to run cross the street for a hot dog... I will be back to the Museum in 30 minutes




Compare and contrast what she said to me here and what you see in these MOCA videos that were filmed just a few weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsQl_ED_km0

http://www.youtube.com/user/CEOForums#p/u/10/cfzpkdME14c

http://www.youtube.com/user/CEOForums#p/u/6/y3okZgK7Ftw

http://www.youtube.com/user/CEOForums#p/u/7/JgrC59RowXs

http://www.youtube.com/user/CEOForums#p/u/9/B0IOa21iDus


                              Also be sure to note the part where she said "I am just confused how art-exchange got into moca... We are on the up and up so our files are open and I would like for you to meet me and the "Real MOCA". I hope you will see how wonderful we are." When I called about an hour later Brook Ownbey answered and said that Lori was busy and asked for my name and number. When I said "Daniel Kimery" she immediately put me on the phone with her. During our 30 minute conversation she was crying her eyes out as if I were holding a gun to her head and she promised me full disclosure of their records while BEGGING ME to change my reviews of their so called Museum. Before I got off of the phone we made an appointment to meet in person the following wednesday. That night I did some research and came across these videos. The Next day when I confronted her about lying to me her tone was completely different. She had to have been coached by someone to go from being a spineless worm to being so bold over night. She said that she didn't understand what was going on, but she had talked to one of the Directors who's name remained anonymous (Richard Gipe) and he asked "So Daniel Kimery want's full disclosure like he's an F.B.I. Agent and all he is is just some random guy with a blog?". I then politely cancelled our appointment and told her that "As a reward for such insolence I will make it my Mission in Life to expose The MOCA Scam to the entire World and you will be listed as one of The Gate Keepers when I do. Maybe you will change your attitude when it's the F.B.I. looking through your files instead of me... and believe me they will after I've shown them everything that I've uncovered". She tried calling back several times after I hung up but I didn't answer and I haven't heard back from her or anyone else at MOCA since, but I'm pretty sure that they are all biting their nails and shitting their pants right now. The Moral to this story is to never underestimate the Power of a some random guy with a Blog.