Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Death of Art-Exchange.com

                                                             http://art-exchange.com/                

                 In Honor of The Death of The Art Exchange I wanted all of you to see this link to Wet Canvas so you can all understand why I had the moral obligation to destroy The Art Exchange. Art-Exchange.com was an evil enterprise that prayed on Artists for over 17 years and I'm not ashamed to say that I balled my eyes out with joy and an overwhelming sense of pride and vindication when I read in The Sentinel Record that I had finally beaten them. Now before you go calling me a softy consider that I had been working nonstop for over a year and a half to rid the World of this Pseudo Art Agency and help over 2 dozen Artist get 63,500.00 dollars back. So that's one down and three to go. Now all I haft to do is wreck MOCA, Legacy, and Timothy's Fine Arts and I will be able to close this chapter of my life and move on to more pleasurable things than Revenge uhmm I mean Justice... If there is such a thing. I've almost forgotten about sex because this has been feeling so good. Artists are calling me "The Alex Jones of The Art World" and "The Julian Assange of The Art World". I'm not sure which title I like better but I am very flattered every time that I am referred to as either one. Here is the link so prepare to be as shocked and amazed as I was by the horror stories of these poor Artist. http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278349