Monday, December 26, 2011

David Jarvis in an act of frustration and desperation to be noticed attempts to slander Daniel Damascus Kimery

  This guy is so pathetic that it is almost comical. He got ripped off twice by The Art Exchange once for $5,000.00 then again for $1,500.00 I got back every penny for him so after I sold a $150.00 in Prints he told me to keep the money as a thank you present. As far as the other prints go after his abuse became too much for me to deal with anymore considering that he needed me alot more than I needed him I decided to drop him so I took David's remaining 3 poor quality poster prints and Roots Giclee and gave them to a female I had met named Jaymie that lost custody of her child over her black boyfriend. I thought that it was only fitting that I give David's "art" to the biggest loser that I could find so that I could wash my hands of him and his "art" would find an appropriate home. I went from liberal to conservative overnight because of you? No you lying Sarah Palin loving Idiot. The only thing that I said that was remotely liberal was that if you send that moron Sarah Palin against Obama then he is going to get 4 more years with the greatest landslide in world history and I still believe that to this day. Obama is a bad President but at least he isn't a blithering idiot. I have been  a Ron Paul supporting Libertarian since 2007. All you did was tell me about Alex Jones in 2010 who basically let me know that it was ok to join The Tea Party inspite of you Sarah Palin Worshipping shit heads because at it's Core The Tea Party has good ideals. I never gave you any praise beyond saying that you are were good Artist inspite of the fact that you begged constantly out of insecurity for additional praise. All you ever did was cry about how you used to be a somebody and now you are a loser groping children at TSA. Are we having fun yet David? Now that you've finally gotten my attention again? Good. Everything you said about my Military Career, My Mental Health, our Business Partnership, and Relationship right here was a lie "Just perused some old notes…”Marine Corps: PTSD; Anxiety, Depression, TOXIC RAGE! Lead to your dismissal after a little over a year. Some Marine. “I am on and OFF Meds”, “You are my Guru, my Sensei, You are a God, “Apollo”, I only want to rep YOU, I am accountable for all of your art…every piece, even if Fire”...…ad nauseum. I know you are a lifelong Hustler, Carney, Grifter, and Con Man but I am not a fool and had hoped that the LIGHT (and ME and some of my Art) might lead you to a better, healthier, more successful and SANER future." First of all you have no access to my Military Records David Jarofpiss. I was not dismissed after "a little over a year" as you implied. I get threatened a lot with Slander but I really can sue you for that if you had any money because you are lying and you have never seen any such Document so boom that's another bald faced lie that you were caught in. I served my Country with honor and distinction, but I have nothing to prove to you and I never did. That is why anytime you tried to probe me for information on the subject I would tell you that it's off limits. I have never had issues with prescribed medication. I have never called you my Guru, Sensei, or Apollo and anybody that knows both of us knows that I don't talk like that. That kind of Gay Flowery Fairy shit only comes out of your drunken lying cock sucking sewer. I have never come to you for advice with anything infact most of our fights were over your pretentious hasbeen ass trying to admonish me when you didn't even know what you were talking about. The only time I even talked about how I coped with suicidal thoughts was when I heard you cry about wanting to kill yourself because your life is so pathetic. Drugs? Alcohol? Dude I smoked weed every day back then and I drank on the weekends. Now I don't even do that. All I do now is smoke Spice(which is Legal in Russellville BTW)so is that really what you would call a drug problem? As much as you talk about Spiritualism you haft to be without a doubt one of the most toxic, dishonest, and lonely people I have ever met. Remember almost everytime you called me I couldn't talk because I had a Girl with me. Not once out of all the times that we spoke on the phone did you ever have anyone at your house. Face it David you are a little old cat lady proving my point with your hell hath no fury attitude and guess what here is the best part Ms.Jarvis... That is all that you will ever be. Your "art" is dated, you're old, you're miserable, and  your life will only get worse from here so I am going to sleep good at night knowing that after a long day of working on Commissions and dreaming about my bright future, so have fun hanging out with my enemies and taking turns lying to eachother about me ok Jarv. Seriously...  getting out of the Military over Mental Health Issues is like getting out of Prison over Mental Health Issues. The Military errr well... The U.S.M.C. doesn't kick people out for being crazy if we did we wouldn't have anybody left. The way The Top Brass in The Corporation saw it if you wanted out then you were Sane and if you wanted to stay you were crazy. Either way they wanted to hang on to you. I had to learn the hard way that I wasn't going anywhere so I got my mind right and did what I was told. Well now I am a Free Man. I am on my own Program now and I must say as a former Ground Pounding Grunt... I love living my life this way. Semper Fidelis to all of my Marine Brothers and Sisters Past, Present, and Future whereever you go in the World there will be Marines that would go out of his or her way for you. Merry Christmas Marines and a Happy New Year and better yet to hell with washouts from The Army Ants and their Opinions no matter how good they think that their Art used to be. People go in The Army because they don't have The balls to become Marines.



























  • David W. Jarvis























    davidjarvisart@earthlink.net to DANIEL Damascus Kimery (edited) 22 Sept 2011
    Daniel,






    I have been patiently waiting for you to come to your senses and return my Artwork and the money you earned from it as you had promised so many, many times. We had a Verbal Agreement and as a man (Marine?), who’s Word is His Bond, I expect better from you. Your message that, "we don't have a contract, get a lawyer", is amazing in that it is weirdly the EXACT type of behavior you profess to be fighting against and condemn so loudly, profanely and often. I know your booze, drugs and cigarettes always came first but keeping your word is basic.



    You seem to have a very faulty “memory” about most of what transpired between us. All of my months of counseling, teaching, patience, aggravation and Advice/Mentoring through your constant bouts with drugs, alcohol and even SUICIDE, remember? and let's not forget your firm plans to join the PEACE Corps in S and Central America.



    "You are the greatest, my Mentor, you taught me so much, I LOVE YOU, You are like the Father I never had, I will always support you, etc., etc". Just my getting you to stop using the N word and gutter vulgarity in your speaking and posts is of enormous value...though NOT appreciated. Nor, is your overnight conversion from Progressive/Liberal to Conservative, after our debates. Is there anything lower than an Ingrate? Perhaps a Liar? You are too smart to get this written off as merely your delusional view of things.



    Just perused some old notes…”Marine Corps: PTSD; Anxiety, Depression, TOXIC RAGE! Lead to your dismissal after a little over a year. Some Marine. “I am on and OFF Meds”, “You are my Guru, my Sensei, You are a God, “Apollo”, I only want to rep YOU, I am accountable for all of your art…every piece, even if Fire”...…ad nauseum. I know you are a lifelong Hustler, Carney, Grifter, and Con Man but I am not a fool and had hoped that the LIGHT (and ME and some of my Art) might lead you to a better, healthier, more successful and SANER future.



    The fact that MY artwork (ROOTS) was the first Art to appear on your Blog Ark Art News (without my permission, of course, and the posting of a private letter to a Gallery owner), and kicked off the ENTIRE Enterprise…is DENIED by YOU is doubly galling. Your use of my work (The Goddess Posters and ROOTS Prints) in private meetings to enhance your standing, rehab your reputation and begin your “Art Critic/Editor/Journalist” Career, is also DENIED! Frickin WEIRD! And despicable. Be a Man!
    Step up. Make it right. Return my Artwork.
    David












































  •                                                                                  *

                 ...also bare in mind everybody that this is the same David Jarvis that had this to say about me after getting his money back for him from Art Exchange only to be stabbed in the back and slandered because I wouldn't put up with his drunken abusive egomania anymore. If I were to describe David Jarvis's Ego I would say that it is like Sky Scraper that's made of Glass. Mine is like a Fortress. It's not too big but at least it's solid.


    Pamela Rawls and David Jarvis review Daniel Kimery as an Agent.



    Mr. Jarvis.

    Daniel Damascus Kimery is attempting to display signed and unsigned prints of your art at any venue that will actually talk to him.  When he’s is rejected he launches a brutal terrorist verbal campaign against them.  He is very meticulous and knowledgeable about your profession and the inner workings of art galleries. He almost had me until I began asking for your legal information for contact and the contracts. At that point he accidentally gave me his real name which is different from the initial name he had given. When the red flag went up and I began to question him, it all went south from there. My concern is that if you are working with this young man you should be aware of his damming behavior and if you are not represented by this young man you should look into his actions regarding the use of your name.
    I will be happy to assist you through your attorney if needed.

    Sincerely
    Pamela R. Rawls


                                                                                   *


    Pamela R. Rawls
    The Poet’s Loft
    Hot Springs Arkansas

    Dear Ms. Rawls;

    Thanks for the info, although much of it does not agree with the information I have. Yes, Daniel Kimery (middle name Damascus) is representing me in a limited capacity which would cover your venue.

    I see Daniel, while a bit high-strung and very passionate (and at times Hot-headed), as basically on the “Right” side of this Artist vs Gallery/rip-off divide which has gone on way too long in Hot Springs (and elsewhere) in the Art Community.

    I was ripped off by Art-Exchange (more than once, due to my own stupidity) and Daniel is the ONLY one who has offered real assistance in getting my money back and JUSTICE. For this I am grateful to him.

    As for the Contact Info or “contracts” you mentioned. My website, provided by Daniel or easily GOOGLED, has my phone number and, of course, I would welcome a call from a potential venue such as yours.

    What was NOT mentioned is the “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” encounter between Daniel and your Poetry Mistress…FIVE or more years ago! And the phony claim of a Restraining Order. What is that dishonest crap about? And you immediately jump to support that without checking the veracity of the smear?

    While my art could have put you on the map and generated (along with Daniel’s promotion skills) tons of traffic, I am coming to the conclusion that I do NOT want to do business with YOU.

    At this point, Daniel and I, will continue to service a v large niche market and you can enjoy watching and supporting from the sidelines.

    Thank you for the “heads-up”, though questionable as it is.

    Sincerely,

    David (Wesley) Jarvis 

                                                                                     * 


    Good for you Mr. Jarvis.  I am delighted your experience has been a good one.  Good luck to you.

    Pamela R. Rawls



    Here is the last message I sent him on facebook. He blocked me after I sent it so it didn't show the rest of the messages because of a glich in facebooks new blocking policy that erases all but the last message, but it basically let's you know why I dropped him because he is a lying, disloyal, hayseed. You will noticed it is dated over 4 months before his bitter tirade of lies and fantasy that he wrote after the reality that he's a has been and he will never work in The Art Industry again without me just dawned on him.


    David W. Jarvis


      • Thanks for showing your true colors HAYSEED!!!
        What's wrong crybaby? Did somebody call you and say something mean about me? That's the price of exposure you idiot. Some people are going to talk shit. I'm done. You are a Brilliant Artist but you are a Moron as a human being and you are so disloyal that you will betray me over a stranger you met over the phone... and you wanted me to represent you exclusively? Taking on other clients is the best thing that I've done since I've met you. Now I am actually getting Artist in Galleries again. Lose my number. I can't forget your miserable, drunk, toothless, has been ass fast enough. Have fun molesting passengers at TSA for the Rest of your life ok loser. Auf'weidersehen