Saturday, December 3, 2011

Daniel Damascus Kimery versus Terri Taylor Menefee


  • 18 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • What happened with you and The Fart Church? lmao

  • 14 minutes ago
    Terri Taylor Menefee
    • I am the fart church, look closely. Your energy is negative beware of rain clouds.

  • 8 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • I thought that you and Marc split up. I also heard that you are no longer affiliated. Why does his interest say men? Did you turn him gay or what? and why is your profile set to private? If you were any kind of a legitimate Artist or Art Dealer then your page would be public. I've seen your "art" and I must say I am so glad that I never pursued a degree in Art if that is all you are able to do after getting a Masters. Seriously I know people in Junior High that make better Art than you. Why don't you and Marc stop hustling hacks that you two have convinced are Artists and go crawl back under that rock in El Dorado that you snakes have slithered out of? I saw the for sale sign so just give it up already.

      P.S. I am having your Collective audited by the IRS for 501-c violations. Have a nice night.

    • You spend a lot of effort bashing others. Sounds like your compensating.... I'm not from here nor there.

  • 4 minutes ago
    Daniel Kimery
    • You should go check some of my pages out so you can see what a real Gallery looks like.

  • about a minute ago
    Terri Taylor Menefee
    • Your not worth my effort sweet dreams

47 seconds ago
Daniel Kimery



             Here is her ex husband's page that I was refering too.


Marc Menefee

Work and Education

Basic Information

About MarcArtist

Interested InMen

SexMale