Thursday, December 22, 2011

Daniel Damascus Kimery versus Jessica Smith

 

  • I hate to be a Debbie Downer but The Art Church is a Scam and the people running it are a bunch of lying sociopaths that prey on Artists. http://arkansasartnews.blogspot.com/2011/12/con-artist-anna-jordan-williams-lies.html

    · · · · 12 hours ago
    • You like this.
      • Jessica Smith
        can't say that i agree on this one, anna is a good friend of mine and independently employed ,as she said.. i can understand not wanting to give out ones phone number to some one you don't know...many peoples opinions are based on behavior....See More
        10 hours ago · · 1
      • Daniel Kimery
        Yeah I could understand her not wanting people to have her number but the problem is that she is posting her phone number all over Art Churches and Williams Studios Pages so it's not like her number is a big secret or anything.
        501.617.9437...See More
        7 hours ago · · 1
      • Daniel Kimery She doesn't work for Art Church? You need to go back and watch the video again. 1:27 "I was approached in October to be The New Director(meaning Executive Director) so here I am".
        6 hours ago · · 1
      • Daniel Kimery She also said "I agree with you...and its the same in music...I will not pay to play...and the talent that is willing to do so, arent artists in my book. so in that we agree..." about The Artists and Musicians that have been suckered by their Pay to Play hustle... so tell me again about what a good person she is.
        6 hours ago · · 1
      • Jessica Smith what makes a good person ideally in my opinion is that you never hear a cross or cruel word uttered from their lips and they are humble to all that that meet i think anna is a good example of this and jezy park as well for as long as i have known both of these individuals neither have ever uttered anything vruel
        38 minutes ago · · 1
      • Jessica Smith ‎*cruel* my typing skills are atrocious whether i've been awake or i just got up luckily i can blame just waking up the the attributes of my typing today
        36 minutes ago ·
      • Daniel Kimery By your standard of goodness Jeffrey Dahmer was a very good person. I think you have politeness confused with goodness. You do realize that they are two completely different things and are almost mutually exclusive.
        14 minutes ago · · 1
      • Daniel Kimery Jezy Park is a good dude and if you ask him he will tell you that he has a lot of respect for me and what I am doing for the Arts in Arkansas.
        12 minutes ago · · 2
      • Jezy Park
        Thank you both for the kind words. I don't know enough about the scene for art here, I know that when I hear some of the things Daniel says, I like seeing somebody show a little balls against the bigger cats that try to keep creative people starving. Knowing as little about the art scene as I do, I don't know anything about the other people you guys have mentioned here, but I know when it comes to venues being PACKED TO THE GILLS with people, then telling a band they made $40 at the end of the night is lame. It happens A LOT around here. That being the case, I think every scene needs its revolutionary in place to keep the game legit for all players. But I digress...... I really just came to say thanks, and that I appreciate you guys having that feel from me. :)
        about a minute ago · · 1