Friday, January 27, 2012

Daniel Damascus Kimery Versus Terri Taylor Menefee Part 2

   Last Night I called the art church posing as a gullible artist that wasn't hip to there scam and a woman answers by saying Hello.

Terri: Hello

Daniel: Hello? I'm sorry I must have the wrong number I was trying to reach the art church.

Terri: No you've got the right number it's just that I'm not used to answering calls this late.

Daniel: Is this a bad time for you?

Terri: No. Why? What can I help you with?

Daniel: Oh I was just calling to see what was going on with The Art Church. I heard you did some restructuring recently. What happened with Anna Jordan Williams? Why doesn't she work there anymore? She just took over as Executive Director a few months ago and she is already stepping down?

Terri: Yes she wanted to devote more time to her music and we wish her the best.

Daniel: Oh ok well I noticed on facebook that you have a lot of programs for children that I might be interested in getting my daughter in but I was wondering if you had anything for adults?

Terri: Yes we have all sorts of great opportunities for musicians here. If you bring your own crowd then we split it fifty fifty.

Daniel: If I bring my own crowd?

Terri: Yes if you bring your own crowd then we split the cover fifty fifty. If we haft to supply the crowd then we will have you rent the stage then just give you the full amount of whatever the door is.

Daniel: I'm an Artist not a Musician.

Terri: Oh I'm sorry are you inquiring about visual Art? I thought that you were applying as a Performance Artist.

Daniel: No I'm a Sketch Artist and I'm interested in your Art Program.

Terri: Well right now we are just focusing on Art Promotion rather than Education.

Daniel: How much do you charge for Wall Space?

Terri: Our Studio Rental is $150 a month with a six month lease but we will hang a placard outside with your name on it so it looks professional and you will be one of our Resident Artists for Life. All we haft to do is make sure that the other Artists approve you first. I'm sorry what did you say your name was?

Daniel: Larry Summers

Terri: What sort of Art do you do Larry?

Daniel: Mostly Sketch Art but I do some Sculpting and Wood Carving too.

Terri: What Medium do you use?

Daniel: Charcoal, Conte Crayon, Graphite, Pen, and Colored Pencils.

Terri: Do you use wet charcoal?

Daniel: No dry.

Terri: Do you draw on paper?

Daniel: Yes.

Terri: Ok well we need to make some special accommodation for you then because our walls are very damp and we had to learn the hard way that the moisture from the bricks makes the paper mold.

                                                                           *

I'm gonna take a break from writing because this was an hour long conversation. I will add more later.

                                                                            *


                               This is what she texted me last night after she spent over an hour lying to me on the phone.

Terri (501-282-8343): You know if you are really a good artist Chicago is a great market. The current economy has not seemed to hurt the art sales. I recommend the galleries near the pier. Good luck

Daniel: My Art Sales are Awesome. It's yours that I'm worried about. Go look at what Mat Gleason had to say about you on my twitter @DanielDamascus. Gnite Grifter. Xoxox

Terri: Don't worry be happy

Daniel: I'm very happy. You're the one that needs to be worried. Arkansasartnews.blogspot.com

Terri: This is threatening. You are to cease all mention and contact with me and my direct family. This is a legal contact. My attorney has been informed of your actions and comments. I will press charges.

Daniel: It's called The 1st Amendment you stupid Huckster. Please give me your Lawyer's name and number. I would be thrilled to talk to him.

Terri: Q Byrum Hurst 501-623-2565

Daniel: P.S. I am not threatening anything. I have been exposing the fart church scam for what it is ever since I discovered it last spring.

Terri: Cool I'll close it just for you.

Daniel: Don't close it for me. Close it for The Hot Springs Art Scene.




               The really sad part is that she is presently teaching Art at Hot Springs High School.