Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Former Art Exchange Manager/Art Scammer Earl Kieselhorst uses his 19 year old Half Sister Brittany Wood to play a childish prank on Daniel Damascus Kimery.

                     Basically she came up to me telling me how sexy she thought I was, how bad she wanted to fuck me, and how she was an Activist too. She probed me for information and then she finally said "I don't know if I should tell you this but Earl Kieselhost is my Brother". I should have known she was pulling a prank on me right there but she talked a good game and I like an idiot was thinking "Oh this is just a coincidence. She can't help who her Brother is." I should have known better because this prank has been pulled on me many times before. So many times that for a long time after creating Arkansas Art News anytime an attractive woman in Hot Springs showed interest in me I wondered if it was genuine or if she was sent by a Hot Springs Art Scammer that I had outed. Well Earl the joke is on you. You should have known better than to involve your own family in your vendetta against me. Now she gets to be part of the Freak Show too.
 
 
 
Brittany Wood
 
 
 
Earl Kieselhorst
 
 
 *